025

Walking out of the classroom and to my locker, I see Areum with the school's playboy, Shin Wooseok.  I thought she was with Bo-gum.  She turns her head around to my direction and stopped to stare me.

"Let's go?"  Yoongi snuck up behind me.  I nodded and linked our arms together.  I looked back to see Areum making out with not Wooseok, but Jinyoung.

"You're not taking much, something wrong?"  Yoongi asked.

"I'm fine.  It's nothing really."  I replied.  He nodded his head and we walked to the cafeteria.

"Shit, I forgot I had to stay after class."  I said and quickly ran back to my classroom.

YOONGI P.O.V.

Smh now I'm all alone.  I saw Jungkook and the others sitting at our table so I went ahead and sat down.

"o shit waddup yoongz"  Tae said.  I shrugged my shoulders and started eating.  They were having their usual weird ass conversation involving that famous girl group Twice for whatever reason until Namjoon brought something up about Ji Hyun and I.

"So, Yoongi,"  I looked up at him, "Did you..you know, do it with her?"  Namjoon said while wriggling his eyebrows and smirking.

"No, not yet."  I simply replied.  These assholes have memories of a goldfish.

"What?  You never got your dick wet even once for the past seven months?"  I groaned and dragged Jungkook by his collar to the door.

"wtf yoongz"  I rolled my eyes and slammed his head against the door. 

"Maybe I would get it wet if you knew how to fucking knock on the door."  I said.  jesus  christ such an arrogant kid

"But, it was Jimin hyung this time.  Please have mercy on my soul."  He said.

"I LOCKED THE DOORS YOU CAME THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW.  I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WINDOW IN MY ROOM"  tch this kid gets on my nerves

"Okay, okay.  But hey, you wanna watch a video?"  Jungkook asked.  I raised my eyebrows and he showed me a video on his phone.

'uhh~ yes harder daddy~"  what...the...fuck...

"Hyung, what are you watc-  OH MY GUCCI"  It was a porn video..

I turned off his phone and looked up and saw Jungkook trying to hide behind the door.

"JEON. FUCKING. JUNG. FUCKING. KOOK."  he ran out of cafeteria. 

"lemme tell you something hyung, if imma distract you with a video im up to something ehueheheue"  I caught up to him surprisingly and threw his phone at his head.

"MIN YOONGI!  TAEHYUNG TOLD ME YOU WERE WATCHING NASTY STUFF ON JUNGKOOK'S PHONE."  shit.. jin..

"Mother, hyung was watching sexual intercourse.  My eyes have never seen something such vulgar and disgusting as that."  Jungkook smirked and stuck out his tongue.  He mouthed 'bitch' and flipped the bird without Jin noticing.

"I never thought I would use it again.."  o no, not that.. anything but that..

"JUNGKOOK GET THE TREE!  I'M GOING TO LEAVE SPLINTERS IN HIS ASS"  fuck, I need to run.  Dumb Jungkook always screwing my life over

"JIMIN,"  Jin yelled. 

"Yes, hyung?"  Jimin over here.

"GET YOUR PHONE AND PUT EXP OPPARS ON"  Jimin saluted and ran to get his phone.

exp oppars...

"help"

-TBC-

A/N

i should stop and make a serious chapter.  yall want another smut doe?? 🍆

no.  if I make a smut you know what's going to happen

not edited