Chapter 24 The Great Reveal

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 24 The Great Reveal

I knelt down on both knees and prayed to my Goddess Mother for a few seconds with my head bowed as I was instructed by the paper I read. I actually prayed for my child that she was OK and doing fine. When I went to get up a loud quake of thunder rose up after a flash of lightning had flashed which I had only barley seen with my eyes closed. I can only assume it struck close to me because of all the AARHs and OHs that I heard before I finally opened my eyes to look around.

Everyone was still making that same noises and pointing up to where I stood, but my eyes hadn't adjusted to the bright light that they had shining down from the castle wall upon me. I was temporally blinded to what they were all pointing at. I just figured it was me, and I started backing away blushing, I know because I could feel it my eyes they were heating up. But the further back I stepped the better I could see a shadow of another person that had been standing right by my side. Who was it which witch was by my side the whole time I was giving my speech was it Lady Gaia like I requested. I turned my head to the right, and she was there with all the other witches. Then who was standing by my side that whole time. I stepped forward again to see who it was.

I was spellbound. It was, no it couldn't possibly be her? Could it? “Diana?” I called out to the woman standing there illuminated under the bright spotlights up on the stage with me to my left, but there is no way it could possibly be my daughter in the flesh, here upon this very stage with me. I walk over in front of her and reach out my hand to her shoulder and touch her, she looks up at me.

“Mother,” I am shocked; she is real as real can be. I see black.

Opening my eyes I see a vision I thought I would never see again. My daughter looking back at me. I must be dead again it is the only answer. “Diana?” I ask as I reach up a hand to her face and touch her once again, she is real. “Oh honey. I missed you so much!” The tears flow freely down my face.

“Mother. I missed you too.” She helped me up from the floor I was on along with the aid of Lady Xandria.

“Look she is real, Lady Xandria, Diana, is real. My daughter is real and here with me.” I held on to her arm tightly, I wasn't letting her get away this time. “Look at her isn't she beautiful.”

“Yes, she is,” Lady Xandria replied. We were led quickly inside the side entrance of the castle and escorted away from prying eyes to a small room where we could be alone. The door was closed behind the two of us after we entered.

“Hi daughter mine. How have you been, I missed you so.” I couldn't quit staring at her lovely face, even in the candlelight of the small room we were ushered in she was a vision of beauty.

“I have been well mother. Goddess Mother sends her blessings to you and wishes for me to learn your ways and to aid as spirit in your endeavors from here on out.” Oh Dear Goddess Thank you. “She says your most welcome mother.”

“She hears me?”

“Why yes always. She listens to you at all times, mother. You are her daughter, and my mother she will always listen when you speak to her.” I am the happiest mother there is.