Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor

Secretly high atop a very sacred mountain range, hollowed out through time, nature and the guardians. The ONES. The very first of their kind to first inhabit this blue-green planet we call Earth. A very special Rite is taking place; conducted by 13 of the most powerful witches to ever walk the Earth. It is being directed by the most Supreme of all witches of all time. The great, great, great, grandmother of the now fully grown Gaia Linford.

With them is the entire clan of living Protectors and the ruling council as witness', this day to indoctrinate these last four of their kind into a truly unique fighting force. To once and for all finish what their parents before them started. The plan is to unite these four as one with the other and as one with the four elements of the universe. Earth, Air, Fire and Water; with Gaia as their principal witch and Spiritual conduit to Diana the Moon Goddess herself. It is an undertaking that has never been tried before to stem the tide of unrest in the supernatural world—with the power of nature the God & Goddess' with hope the Earth's children should live to see another day.

The four will each be given new and unique powers—elemental powers—to go along with their original superpowers they have always had since birth.

Thirteen witches, three young adults, stand in a circle eleven form the outer ring of power. One up upon a standing stone, the other number thirteen before the alter of the most holy. Three of the elemental within stand alone, each facing their direction of elemental power. The fourth facing her's, the alter of Diana and the Witch of directing powers, the thirteenth witch, Lady Xandria. It starts with the witches calling down the Moon Goddess within the circle of witches entrancement to guide her powers of the elements, and instill the four with their nature given rite elemental powers, and the knowledge instilled within them each against right and wrong, to do what is necessary to protect everything and everyone against harm if at all possible.

This is the Rite to bind each young adult to their individual unique elemental powers, and through their witch, Lady Gaia, to the ground—earth, the sun & moon, stars & ancient spirits. A true and unique bond with the universe and time immortal.

To the East, stands a female of the purest golden energy, of lightest Air. Born to move with the wind and sail on the breezes. A natural beauty grown into her powers to chill the air all around her and move within it. Icka, the only shapeshifter of the group.

To the South, stands the only male, of the purest Fire. Hottest element of the five, but with the coolest temperament of them all capable of leading and tempering all the rest. Bavo, Worlds second only Hybrid.

To the West, stands another female of bluest Light. Her element though Water, is one of the more powerful of the five, for its ability to cause destruction. Though, in the hands of Valia a pure-blooded Vampire, nurtured properly it can bring about peace, or be our final destruction.

To the North, one very powerful Witch stands facing her destiny. The powers of Mother Earth, combined with the Heavens above, and the Ancients of old. Lady Gaia, the fourth and fifth elements combined.

Combined you have the powers of the universe. A new and wondrous fighting force unstoppable by any means. The Deciders, of our little blue-green universe we call, Earth

*****Ravenwood Manor, Queensburo, PA.******

Improvements and Staffing

There have been many changes since the old days of the Enforcers here at Ravenwood. The manor has undergone major renovations to the whole place. The old idea of manning the walls for the protection of the inhabitants has gone by the wayside in place of satellite tracking with new laser weapons technology capable of hitting multiple targets at one time. The walls have been all reinforced and made thicker to prevent penetration from modern day weapons and are now more than XXXX feet thick, and made out of XXXX. Sorry top secret redacted material. The insides have also been totally redone for comfort as well, with all new and improved suites on the second and third levels, the addition of two more turrets for visiting witches, and the storage of their supplies in the forth. The outside of the manor now resembles a true looking castle in both material looks and style; though I have been asked not to say any more about the outside of the manor/castle. It did go from two to three floors, but retaining the two floor look from the front.

Maria is still cooking at the manor in the US and Viorel is still the secretary with Julie helping permanently now that the UK office has been turned into a sort of high security retirement home for the aging High Council Members after all the last battles the Enforcers fought. Wilda and Stela, are still here also helping around the manor keeping the place straight and clean with no more children to take care of. Lady Samantha is the on again off again visiting witch who comes here to help out whenever we are out on missions to cover the manor. There is always a witch present at all times. There is still a full complement of guards patrolling the grounds and inside the manor day and night.

All telecommunications are now done through the latest implants between all key departments both at Ravenwood and overseas in Germany. No more cell phones or anything like them. Also, no more noisy call ringing throughout the manor, direct person to person paging is done through a tiny pulse to the wrist; though we do have the latest in clear plastic flexi-viewscreens that replaced our old slow tablets. No more carrying them around just snap them onto your wrist and off you go, unsnap then unfold and you have a fully functioning tablet. We do still have one medium size jet and a helicopter up on the roof still in working order which we hardly use, but they are there if ever needed with 4 retired pilots living in the rebuilt housing just in case.

Seeing as we no longer host any parties here at the manor the huge ballroom was converted into several separate rooms One a suite for the visiting King & Queen another for a brand new conference room, as the old room was turned into the war room after the Enforcers got the idea mainly Emmie, to bring in all the satellite tracking equipment into it, it was converted permanently with all the latest high tech equipment manned 24/7 by two trained techs under the watchful eye of Julie their manager.

Now that I have told you about some of the new changes around here, which by the way are remarkable it is going to be a pleasure to live here. I for one am glad to finally be back home. The UK manor which was way too small for everyone to live there while this entire place was being rebuilt. That, and they talk funny over there, but don't tell Aunt Emmie or Icka I said that. Giggle. Oh by the way I will be your guide here for a lot of this story. My name is Valia sister to that pain Bavo. “Boys” Shall we go see what happens with your blue-green planet I haven't decided yet either. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. Valia