Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm

'You know, Diana we have spent so much time here with all this violence and misery these past few years, honey, I think it is time we give ourselves a much needed break from it all and go visit mother. Don't you think? It would do us both a lot of good before we go down to the bowels of the earth to deal with the devil?'

'I agree. I would like to see mother again and take a break from everything we have been through too. When can we go?”

'How about right now?'

'Great!'

'Come. Give me your hand we shall leave immediately.'

'Daughters. What a pleasant surprise to what do I owe the honor?'

'Mother, it is just a visit to relax and see you before we head down below Earth to aid the others with our combined Powers to end all the fighting on Earth once and for all.' I said.

'You are taking, Diana, with, down under? Seems risky in the least. Keep my child safe, Daughter of Earth, she is a precious gift to the World.'

'Always, Mother. I am truly sorry for my behavior down on Earth with that... Queen. She has always irked me the whole of my Super life, it is hard to not take it out on her now that she has no hold on me any longer. I am sorry, I beg your forgiveness.'

'We must rise above ourselves, Daughter of Earth. It is our ways, the ways of the Goddess. You must learn of forgiveness, be one with thy self and of thy self. Love all for who they are, not what they are, in spite of their short comings. These are the ways of the Goddess.'

'Yes. Mother. I will try. It is nice to be back here again, it is so nice and peaceful here. I do miss it so. I know Diana misses you also isn't that right Honey?'

'Yes Mother of Earth.'

'I am so glad you both came for a visit. Diana it is so nice to have you back again sweetie. I miss you while you are with your Mother of Earth. How are you getting along?'

'Very well actually. I do miss it here, but I do love it back down on Earth with my Mother of Earth too. We are so close, and it is nice being able to help the family and watch over the Supers like I do now that they have been dealt with.' Diana replied.

'I am happy for you daughter, Diana. I knew you would do wonders if I put you two together. You are the light to your mother's darkness. You bring light where there is none, peace where the heart is broken. It is through you dear daughter that life begins as it should be. The world would be a lonely place without you Diana, truly lonely and desolate place filled with hate and remorse. It is through your love, and understanding that the world is what it is today. Once this problem is settled there will be many moons of peace and joy.'

'That makes me so happy to hear, Mother.' Diana rejoiced. I could tell she was happy by the sound of her voice alone; never mind what she said, she sounded cheery for the first time in ages.

'And you Daughter of Earth? You are doing wonderful also. With such little training other than from your own kindyour ancestors of oldwhat we have discuses here in the Goddess Plane, you have done remarkably well in such a short amount of time. There have been many in the past that have come before you, but they never made anything of themselves as Goddess' back in the days. A Goddess these days are a rarity by any standards. There has always been three, till one was removed, The Goddess of death, she is no more. You have taken her place as the Goddess of Earth instead, with death as a side. We figured it was better to have a Goddess that was more in tune with Mother Nature that with the Underworld. Less Killing and more Love and Peace. That is where you and your morals came in. There are three Goddess': The Maiden, Diana,The Mother, Yourself, And the Crone, Me the Goddess Moon.'

'I had no idea why I was chosen in the first place. I am honored, Mother. I would bow down, but I don't seem to have a body to do it with. Giggle. Sorry, Mother.'

'Quite alright, Daughter. I fully understand. That is quite funny I must agree.'

'Hmm...'

'What? Daughter of Earth, Goddess' can't enjoy a joke now and then? Lighten up and smell the plasma. Oh my I think I made one of my own!'

'So I see. Giggle.' Diana giggled that musical laughter I love so much. I laughed right along with her.

'Well, I hate to cut this short, Mother, Daughter, but we must be going. Times a wasting. There is work to be a doing. I hear our names a calling. It was so nice being here in the Goddess Plane with you Mother Moon. Thank you for having us. Many blessings your way, Blessed Be.' I sent.

'As with you Daughter of Earth. Daughter Diana. Blessed Be and Protect thine charges. Fair thee well.'

“Goddess of the Earth, Goddess Diana! Can you hear mine call? We humble before thee, beg for divine guidance, oh Holiest of the Holy. Goddess, Mother of the Earth, Goddess Diana,”

We ghosted down from the heavens from the Goddess Plain floating down before Lady Gaia out by the sacred temple near the lake at Ravenwood. “Daughter, we hear your call, and have come to enlighten you.” We lit up the whole area with our combined glow.

“Praise be to the Goddess'”