Chapter 4 The First Call Out

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 4 The First Call Out

It was very early in the morning I was still fast asleep—dreaming wonderful dreams of what I had accomplished during my first week of training—thumpity thump thump thump thump, I kept feeling in my left wrist—bugging the heck out of me and really messing up my wonderful dream—thump thump thump it kept going faster and faster the longer time passed till I finally gave up on my dreaming and woke and placed my right hand over my left wrist effectively stopping the annoyingly pulsing throb in my wrist. In my ear I now received a message I was needed downstairs in the office by Viorel. "Great, I wonder what could possible be up at?" I look down at my wrist that had been pulsing waking me up from my dream, hum 4:14AM just great! I throw my housecoat over my shoulders reach over pick up my flexi-vuescreens and snap it on my wrist, and head down the corridor to the stairs meeting up with everyone else. “I guess this was an all hands on deck.” I droll out half asleep still, following Bavo and Icka down the stairs.

We get down to the underground office in time to see Lady Gaia pop into the office right into a seat in front of the big office desk we all tend to sit at when we are called down for any kind of call such as this. “You called Valia?” Bavo mumbled out; his still tired response.

“Yes we have a bit of an incident that needs all your specialties. I was told to wake you all right away by the Queen herself. Check your flexi-vuescreens I just now finished writing up all the pertinent information on your new case. If you have any questions you can feel free to get in touch with the Queen herself it is directly from Her Majesty herself,” Viorel informed us all. Sure enough there it was a message from my grandmother the Queen, Queen Verena herself the first of her kind, a hybrid—bred of two purebreds one Pure-Blood Vampire the other an Alpha Werewolf Original—strongest of their bloodlines. They produced a child of enhanced proportions; as well as children that have surpassed even herself. “The Queen awaits your call.” We thanked Viorel and head back to the dining room to get something to eat, and drink while we sit and discuss this new case we just received.

Once we finish eating I head back up to my room to change out of my nightgown into more appropriate clothing for a mission—Mine is something like Lady Gaia's an all black corset looking top with a short skirt hanging from the top, tight fitting leggings in black also. Black custom made sneakers with automatic metal blades in each toe. And the final piece to resistance, my mothers sword that has been spelled by Lady Xandria with some wicked kind of spells. I have no idea what they do other than they are there to help protect me while I use them and make the blade impossible to dull or break: there are other things as well I am not too sure of though. I rush down the stairs to meet up with the gang in the siting room.

“Well,” I start looking from one to another. “What next.” I end with. I look from one to the next again. “Where is Lady Gaia I figured she would be the first one down here not the last...” POP. Right on time she just appears before our eyes. Speak of the Goddess, and she arrives. Lady Gaia. ”Nice of you to join in! Giggle.” I comment with a little laugh. Lady Gaia is in a really nice purple corset up top with black long skirt flowing from just underneath it. High black with deep purple trimmed boots, and her normal deep dark purple cape trimmed in gold with stars, moon and suns all around it. She looks her awesome witchy self.

“Sorry to be late. I had to check out a few things before we left. So, shall we.” She motioned us on over to her side. Just like in a group hug, but with just our hands and forearms grabbing one to the other. Then poof we were gone...

We travel through a body warping fast passed mode of travel new to all of us to land at the Marienburg Castle in Germany where we were instructed to be. Instantly all four of our wrist communication devices send out a message of our arrival to our home base in the US and back to the High Command in Germany. We have arrived, now to proceed to the office of tourist development for the castle which we are presently all standing in front of. What a wild ride to get here.