Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard

A week at the castle in Germany being waited on hand and foot, in meetings day and night organizing the wolves into a new team to deal with all the rest of the wolves throughout the world. Yeah, it was quite the lot of work. We even had to have the rest of the team flash out to Germany to join in to help out with fresh ideas. When sisters Icka and Lady Gaia met me up in our room, Diana and mine, it was a tear-filled reunion to say the least. I was no longer their little sister, or just Valia to them. I was their, Goddess of the Earth, even though I kept telling them that they could consider me the same as always; I had changed as did my daughter in their eyes. Everyones eyes. We no longer sat down for meals with them—with anyone—we sat and had a simple glass of blood; if that even. Most times, blood held no desire for either of us; less by the day. I had a feeling as time wore on we would soon stop drinking it completely and just exist just like the God and Goddess up in Heaven.

Someday come the end of the world we, Diana and I, would take our rightful place along side them in the heavens as well. Hopefully, that time is a long way off, still.

I have found that so many of my new, 'Goddess Powers' have come in since the first day, like my ability to move objects with my mind has surpassed what it was in the beginning, even moving myself along fluidly without walking, Diana also; it is not something I am doing consciously when I think to walk to a spot, my body glides there. If I happen to need something my hand will go out for it, and that item shows up in my hand now without concuss thought. Mind speak, is my new norm to most people without my realizing what I am doing. I read minds now without any problems like Diana always read mine. She, as well reads everyone any time she feels the need to do so; I assume that she was always part Goddess to begin with which was why she could always read my mind. I feel our combined powers are so strong that we should never need to use any other God or Goddess powers ever again unless it is to destroy the Earth, which, I refuse to do. For once, I have the control I need to save this planet that I love so much, and not be forced to destroy what I truly love by outside sources. That is not who I am. I will wipe the surface clean though if I have to and start over fresh that I have no problem with; as such with the wolves.

Speaking of wolves, a solid week of meeting almost 24 hours a day in teams of two non stop getting everything set up, I even flashed in Julie as a backup secretary from my team to help out. She is working the late shift with team two with Bavo and the rest from Ravenwood. While the Lord and Lady are working team one with the castle secretary. They pass along any notes between each teem, and combine notes so each teem gets updated copies every day. It is working smooth as mud. Sluggish, but working still. We have Wolf teams of five high ranking wolves spread out throughout the world stationed in just about every major capital city in every country. These are the major inputs of the five, two are permanents 24/7 the other three are the mobiles who roam from pack to pack recruiting wolves into the fray of trackers taking only the best tracker available in the area. When they have fifty trackers they go in search of rogue wolves and bring them in to Romania for interrogation purposes by: My team, Diana and I. They talk or they die.

The old training camp in Romania which hasn't been used in over thirty some odd years, Diana and I leveled, cleared and rebuilt into a new maximum security prison and interrogation center for wolves. The newly added prison has over one thousand cells with silver bars and Wolfsbane lined floors, and drinking water to prevent their escape and shift.

With the whole team working in shifts between, Diana and I we can easily filter through several thousand wolves a day holding the ones we detect to be the trouble makers we are looking for. Those, Diana or I do a one on one with and eliminate right away to keep the prison population down, it is very efficient we don't even ask a single question just a quick mind read, it is over and done with. All the wolves we pass through the camp we place a special mark on their arm that can be seen whether in human or wolf form for the rest of their supernatural lives. Should they at any time go against the order of the Goddess' or the High Council the mark will disappear, and they will become subject to reinspection and death.