Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"

We finally found Bavo and Icka about a mile away from the Bristol Museum where we had been dealing with the street fighting we found. Lady Gaia was a really big help with her taking her cue from me without me having to say a thing. We played off each others strong points to get both sides to do what we wanted them to do, stop fighting and work together. Find the root cause of the problem and solve it together for the better of all. Now we are all together with Bavo and Icka looking out at a sea of bodies fighting each other. Street fighting, humans against humans with the few Supers thrown into the mix here and there.

“We have to remove the Super threat first to eliminate the threat of further Super violence joining in.” Bavo insisted. I agreed with him, that is just a recipe for a serious all out battle, one that will expose all Supers to the human race. “How do you think we should do this?” He asked. We were still observing from a safe distance.

“Well,” Lady Gaia started looking down on all the fighting. “Valia and I just did the Queen stunt on a large group a while ago and it worked like a dream. We could do something like that only on a larger scale with the humans. Icka could impersonate their Queen, shift into her form in the middle of the street and we will back her up as her guards to talk to everyone.” Lady Gaia suggested. I can go around and eliminate the Supers while you keep them occupied.” She suggested.

“What if they don't want to listen to her and attack instead, then what?” Bavo had a very good point.

“Then we make them listen, we force them to one way or another, like we had to. Valia and I.” She said. The plan sounded sound, now if we could only get the humans to cooperate we would be that much closer to an ending.

“OK. Let's give it a try then. Icka shift so we can all see what you will look like as the Queen.” Bavo told her. When she was done shifting I couldn’t tell her apart from the real Queen of, The New England, if I tried. “Great work Icka, now are there any questions before we try this?”

“Icka, if you run into any problems just step behind me and shift back to yourself and I will hide your shift. OK?” I told her so she could help fight if need be. She nodded in agreement. Fighting in other that her tiger form weakens her.

“OK. Gang, let's head out and please be careful, you especially Valia.” Bavo vanished first than Lady Gaia finally Icka, and I together joined hands and popped into the middle of all the fighting.

“Valia!. Watch out! Behind you!” I heard Bavo shouting at me as I quickly turned to see some jerk with a baseball bat loaded with nails swinging through his final swing right at my middle leaving me zero time to react. I knew it was going to strike me in the side and stomach, but never felt it hit only the air whooshing by me. I jumped back and up than side kicked him in the head knocking him out where he stood stunned after his failed attack. I turned to Bavo's direction to see a stunned expression on his face as well. What the hell? I mirrored Icka to a clearing in the center of the street where Bavo and Lady Gaia had cleared out.

'Valia what the hell was that back there?” Bavo asked me. I have no idea what he is talking about.

“What the guy, I just side kicked to the head? That was nothing he tried to attack me with that damn bat so I dropped him.” Damn what is the big deal I do that move all the time.

“Um... no, not the move I have seen you do that plenty of times. I am talking about before it. Um... Like... He should have spiked you back there. In the back, but didn't.” Bavo informed me.