Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess

Talking to Wilda these last few night that I haven't been able to sleep thanks to my little one, I have come to an understanding. That being, that it is time for me to get back to my roots one of them being, back to praying to the Moon Goddess every full moon, something I haven't done these last two months dues to all the craziness going on in my life. Well, today I leave for Germany for my monthly checkup with my doctor. Then from there I plan on taking Lady Xandria with me to the most sacred mountain for a day and two nights to go speak to the Moon Goddess for the upcoming full moon. The other is to get back to my training full time, something I have been slacking in due to being pregnant. I have been using it as a good excuse being too tired to join in.

The trip to Germany for my monthly baby check up should have been a simple affair, flash over first thing in the morning before breakfast and check in, but no, they insisted on having Lady Gaia flash me over instead of letting me do it by myself. So, here I sit on a cold hard mat wearing the customary paper gown waiting on my doctor to come in to check out the baby's progress. Lady Gaia went up to visit with her sister Lady Samantha and the Lady Xandria while she waits for me to finish. I told her I had plans for the weekend after my doctor visit, but she decided to stay and wait for me anyway. Once the doctor was finished checking the babies vitals and growth measurements, then she estimated when she would be born, I was released with a clean bill of health and a new appointment for next month.

I called out to Lady Gaia through our mind link. 'Lady Gaia can you tell me where you all are so I can flash up there?' I called out. She flashed down to the waiting room where I was standing waiting for her response.

“You called. Where would you like to go, I am at your service?” She bowed her head and swept her arm out like she was guiding me along. I giggled, then just told her to take me to see Lady Xandria. In a flash we were both standing right in front of her.

“Lady Xandria!” I rang out running up to her giving her a giant hug almost bowling her over in the process. “Goddess I missed you so much.” It was so true, I have, it has been several month since I have seen her; she is my favorite witch of all the witches.

“How ya been Valia? Long time no see.” She wrapped me up in an equally tight hug. It was so nice to be back around her; just like old times when she used to babysit me, the things she taught me. “We still on for this weekend?” She asked. “My, my you are getting so big, aren't you?” I blushed at her comment.

“Yeah. She is growing isn't she. Oh, and I was just going to ask you that very question, I hope you have no plans to interfere so we can still go together.” I crossed my fingers I really wanted to go to Sacred Mountain again this weekend. “Can you still make it?” I looked hopefully at her.

“Sure can just have to finish a few things around here then we can leave. Can you give me about thirty minutes?” I nodded then wandered around her room with Lady Gaia. When she had finished whatever she was doing she returned to her room to where we were waiting. “You ready, Valia we can leave right now I have everything we need right here in this pack for the two of us.” She held up a small pack filled with travel food and instant Royal blood for the baby and me.

“Ready as I every will be. Let's do this.” We flashed out of her room up to Sacred Mountain to the small ready shack where we could get changed into our golden robes for the nights ceremony. Tonight is to be the final phase of the waxing gibbous before the full moon. Tomorrow night will be the actual full moon which I am planning on doing an incantation to be able to speak to our Goddess Diana the Moon Goddess herself. I have gone too long without doing my spiritual duties, I feel it is time to get the blessing from my Goddess Diana directly especially with my little one this close to being born.