Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child

I woke to all kinds of noises not normally accustomed to hearing. I opened my eyes looking around it was still dark with just the light from the tiniest sliver of a moon coming in through my balcony windows. I never close the curtains there at night, and prefer to crack the door open just a bit so as to let the cooler night air into the room to freshen it a bit while I sleep. I look over to it, and the door is wide open; not how I left it before bed. I hear more noises, but they seem to be coming from my in-suite bathroom, I rise up out of bed to go check to see what Wilda could possible be doing at this un-goddessly hour of the morning. I slowly walk to my bathroom pushing the door open to peak inside only to see my daughter covered in my favorite dusting powder from head to toe, and the floor as well; my makeup scattered all over the place. Well, I just broke out into laughter; I couldn't help myself. It really was a funny site to see.

Diana looked over at me startled that she had been caught in the act covered in my dusting powder. I walked over to her and helped her up off the floor and out of her nightgown, and into the shower, turned on the water to clean her up. With our new rain shower it instantly turned her into a brown mud color; she looked dreadfully awful. I kept in my giggles till I had managed to get all the powder sludge out of her hair, and off her arms and legs. Then pulled her open hand out to me, and squirted some liquid soap into it then motioned for her to rub it into her skin to finish washing herself off while I stepped out of the shower to strip off my soaked nightgown.

I pulled back the shower glass door to see her covered in soap foam now almost head to toe again; again I had to stifle my giggles. I guess I am going to have to teach her everything this girl needs to know, I am her mother after all. I stepped into the shower with her and motioned for her to step under the rain shower to rinse off. Once she was done I motioned for her to move to the corner of the large shower while I took one myself while she watched me. I throughly washed every part of my body, properly, in front of my daughter to show her how it was done; even washing my long hair and applying the cream rinse to it. When we were done I handed her a large towel and took one for myself as we exited the shower. Then proceeded to dry off as I did, she slowly mimicked what I was doing; she caught on quickly and was dry in no time at all. I helped her to dry her long silver hair down with the blowdryer which scared her till I used it on my own hair first to dry my ends off, then turned her around to finish hers off. She has hair like silk, and fine like a new born babies; it felt so delicate, but thick all at the same time.

Forgetting that we had no clothes in the bathroom, and the floor was covered in cosmetic products, we carefully walked around the mess on the floor to get around it all then out to our bedroom to get a change of clothes. I handed her a pair of my silk panties and picked a pair for myself and put them on, again she did as I did. This was like a game of monkey see monkey do. Next, I rummaged through all my dresses till I came across the perfect dress for her, well, I though it was till I held it up in front of Diana. She let out the most horrid sound I have ever heard shaking her head side to side. She ran over to her bedside and came back with her silver gown she wore the night before. “Diana, we are not going anywhere special today we have no need to dress up today, honey.” I tried to take the dress from her, but she refused to let go of it.

“No, I wear this one. No like that.” She pointed to the pretty one I held up in front of me it was a floor length light yellow shift dress, I figured she might like it being the color was so light against her skin color which was a little darker than my own. “I wear this.” She started pulling it over her head to put in on. I finally let her. I will fight my battles as I see fit, this one isn't that important right now. I finished getting dressed in a very light green number with matching green flats. It was still so early, but no time like the present to start showing, Diana around even if it was dark outside. I snapped my Flexi-vuescreen onto my wrist, and we headed out of our room. I was not going to flash her around just yet till she knew the lay of the land so to speak.