Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam

• Dedicated to MaggieMae My Familiar

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

* 3/11/2014  MaggieMay May you rest in peace. You are love dearly. Mom. 

She was my service dog & Witch Familiar for anyone interested to know. *

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam

It has been a long, hard month since our first mission out at that castle, we all enjoyed ourselves immensely there, but learned we have a very long ways to go in our training. Not fully knowing how to handle ourselves with the spirit world around us was a tremendous disadvantageous for each of us. It could have been a very big danger to anyone of us. We have been practicing everyday now downstairs, at least half a day to get a better understanding of how to use each other’s ingrained powers. I have very quickly picked up Lady Gaia's ability with ghost hunting, but the spell work I am still a little slow with; even though I have worked with one witch, or another most of my life.

Bavo has picked up a bit of air talent, and it has helped with his fire exponentially. Lady Sam had to make an extra trip here to reinforce her spells on the protected walls and ceiling to kill any fire work Bavo does down here in the training room. It took both Lady Sam and Lady Gaia almost a full day working with Bavo to come up with a stable spell to get it done. We are all safe now our castle won't collapse down upon us while we practice.

My sister Icka she is doing wonderful; best of the bunch actually. She has picked up my water and a little of Bavo's fire to go along with her air, now the things she can do with it all. She is still struggling with any kind of spirit work of any kind; which I am doing my darnedest to help her with each night back up in my room. We won't talk about Lady Gaia, that show off. She picks up everything so darn easy. Is there nothing that witch can't do well? I swear! It is a good thing one of us is that capable I guess. Sigh.

I am getting ready right now to start working with Lady Gaia, again, I meet up with her in front of her practice building—a small square red color one with one door and a window beside it—to try once again my spell work “Hi Lady Gaia, shall we try once again? What would you like me to try this time?” I ask her. She smiles back at me and nods her head in agreement.

“Yes, I have the house all set up again for you,” She comes walking over to me and places her hand on my shoulder. “I want to teach you an easier spell this time it should be much quicker for you to do to raise your energy.” she motions for me to follow her to the front of the house which I do. “OK. Let's start with an easy one. While you bring up your arms in front of you think of Bavo's fire deep within your belly, but leave it there.” she holds her hand on my tummy. “Next you need to start rubbing your hands together lightly as if warming them slightly, feel the burn as if a tingle from your belly has trickled up to them,” she feathers her fingers from my belly up my side then down one of my arms to my hands. “While you are doing that think, Spiritus, ego præcipio tibi, Domine, nos relinquere: Then throw your hands forward towards the spirit.” I caught her words to be 'Spirit, I command o thee leave us!' She was speaking Latin which I just so happen to understand even without the help of my new translation device. I studied it while homeschooling. This was way was more simple that all that other mumbo jumble she was trying to teach me before. There was no way I could ever remember a string of some hundred words long, and keep it straight in the thick of battle.

“I can do this it is so much easier this way. Thank you Lady Gaia.” I walked forward thinking what she just taught me to do the fire within bringing my arms up rubbing my hands together lightly bringing the fire to my fingers repeating the spell to myself. 'Spiritus, ego præcipio tibi, Domine, nos relinquere:' then throwing my hands forward then... Nothing. A vapor cloud forms into a white image. Drat. “Lady Gaia, what did I do wrong? I did everything you told me to do,” I looked back over my shoulder at her. She was smiling back at me shaking her head side to side.