Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also

This tunnel sure seems long and bright, I can hear voices calling my name from up ahead I wonder who they are that seem to know who I am here in this tunnel? It sure is taking me a long time to get to that end where the light is coming from, I wonder why. Then again, I wonder why I am in this tunnel in the first place, and why all those people back there were so upset, it is so peaceful in here? This is the nicest place I have ever been to, I feel completely at rest here, so calm and at ease.

All of a sudden I feel like my body has just been whipped back like at the end of a giant rubber band. My body slingshots back to where I started from, and I see the light shoot further and further away from me. I am back looking down upon my body; only this time there are only three people surrounding it; my two sisters and brother, Bavo. Strange, that they would be there like that around my body. Well, around that body that looks like me. I try again to head into the light, but my body refuses me, it just won't budge. It is as if something is holding me stuck right here, and not letting me move on. But, I see nothing holding me, I can freely move my arms, legs and head, my body is free to move about in a circle, but when I try to leave the circle, I just cant seem to move out of it. I am trapped within the circle; the same circle I can see on the floor around the outside of the three of them down below me; around the bed. What are they trying to do exactly?

“I feel her, she is near.” Lady Gaia speaks up softly, her eyes roll back into her head; she is in a trance. “Valia. Can you hear me? Enter your body, return to us, we beseech you.” Lady Gaia called out to me, and I heard her plain as day here in this tunnel. But how? “Valia! Come back to us. We need you. Come, enter your body we are holding it here for you enter it! Valia! We command you! Valia! It is not your time yet, come back to us now!” Lady Gaia demanded quite forcefully I might add.

I could feel the strong pull downward by the three of them; my body shuddered, and the body below it was so strong. It was a force to be reckoned with, but still I felt the call of the white light, beckoning to me, it was calling me toward it. It was drawing me into it with a pull so intense it was frighting. I didn't know what to do, which way to go. I watched them join hands and all bow their heads start a chant that I heard them call out to me earlier. I think they were praying to the Moon Goddess on my behalf. But why do they want me to go to that body so badly?

“Salt I lay down this body is bound, her sole we seek oh Goddess return we beseech.” Lady Gaia started to chant.

“Goddess Diana your child has risen, sent us back thine mother.”

“We pray divine Goddess, for ye mercy.”

“We three before thee wish only for our forth to be with us so mote it be.”

“I command you come back to us now, enter your body, your time has not come.” Lady Gaia commanded. I started to drift down to that body filling it with my light, slowly. I could feel my limbs gaining weight, very, slowly. My chest had emence pain in it, they must have done something to it while trying to save that body. My legs felt heavy, so heavy. My head ached, Goddess it hurt. I could feel the pain throughout my body, especially where my child used to be. My child? And down below where they cut me; to get her out of me. I hurt all over. Why, oh why, did I ever return to this body when I felt so good up there, wherever I was before. I couldn't take a breath, move or talk. The pain was so sharp. It just hurt. I hurt!

“We have done all we can. We lost her. Sigh. I am so sorry we were too late to save her.” Lady Gaia pulled away from the body, and fell to the floor crying softly, the tears flowing down her cheeks.