Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother

We were walking in a field of grasses up to our ankles so lusciously thick, dark green, soft like moss like none other I have ever seen before. Hand in hand we strolled through the grass toward a flower draped lake off in the distance with a small waterfall; to say it was magical was doing it an injustice. The whole place was amazing.

She was almost my height with the softest looking silvery long flowing hair that reached down to just above her firm bottom, I looked up to her face into her eyes, eyes the color of liquid silver, silver/gray. I called them a smokey gray, the way they keep changing in the moonlight. She wore a long flowing silver dress that flowed her shoulders to the ground making it look like she was just floating across the ground instead of walking. Mine was forest green that flowed like water down from my shoulders and was light as air. Her skin was a milky white, but not, all in the same, it shimmered, with every reflective light of the moon: kind of like my own was doing at the present.

We walked hand in hand toward the lake... slowly it was getting closer and closer. There were so many birds and small animals surrounding the lake chattering; the closer we got to them I could hear them. Loud. When we arrived at the lake and took a seat the small animals scurried up to her, and jumped into her lap for her to pet as did the occasional one in mine; then rush away just as quick. It was so amazing to see how all the animals would flock to her, then with a slight wave of her hand they left us alone. I shook my head to tell her she didn't have to stop them, but she instead reached down for my hands that were lying in my lap since the last small critter left from being petted.

We held hands for what seemed like hours looking into each others eyes, deep into the soul of each other. It was then, while looking into those smokey gray eyes, that I realized... that I was looking into the eyes, of my very own daughter; abet at a much later age—she was a fully grown woman—of about eighteen to twenty, and, I was her mother at the time. The sudden revelation overtook me, and tears began to flow down my cheeks and face; not tears of sadness, but of pure joy; of finally finding my one true love—my long lost daughter.

I raised my hands up to her forehead and close my eyes and started tracing her fetchers lightly with a feathery touch of my fingers. Starting at the top of her forehead down over her eyebrows, eye lashes and eyes. I slowly worked my way around each of her eyes to her nose up and around then down that button nose of her, as it was described at her birth; it was exactly the same one, only a little larger. Then slowly down and around to her mouth from both sides across the top around then down and around. They were so soft and plump what I like to call kissable soft. Then around to the bottom lip and down I traced. Finally tracing my way to her cheeks and following that out to her chin. I memorized every square centimeter right down to the dimples in the cheeks and the little indent in her chin; she was adorable. My hands fell back to my lap and my eyes opened back up to witness the biggest smile I have ever seen, and those silver/gray eyes twinkling back at me. She made my heart race a million miles a second. I was so happy to have finally found my daughter, and her me.

We had yet to speak a single word to each other here by the lake filled with such wonders. Her being the grandest wonder of them all; I was in awe sitting here looking back at her. I was stunned to silence to even know what to say to one so beautiful as my lovely daughter; tears still flowed freely from my eyes. She reached up with a hand and began to wipe away the tears as they freely flowed from one eye down my cheek.

I sat spellbound as her soft finger traced a line of tears that fell slowly down my cheek as a smile graced her amazing lips. She leaned in and kissed away first one then another of my tears. I reached out and wrapped her up in a hug and pulled her into me never wanting to let go for fear of never seeing her again. “Daughter, oh how I missed you so...” I whispered into her hair when I had her wrapped into a tight hug.