Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare

How wonderful it is to finally be released from that stuffy hospital room. Even though, it was larger that the size of our sitting room at the manor which is actually quite large, huge even. The walls started closing up on me after just over two weeks being cooped up in there. The whole week before and the one week they kept me after; for running tests, giving me different medications to either dry up my mothers milk, or heal all my internal injuries from my short stint with death. It was so nice to finally be flashed back home by Lady Gaia.

Wilda, came home the day before me to get my room ready for us, she was still staying in my room for another week; per my doctor orders to watch over me just in case. I had one more visit before I was totally released fully from their care. I will be glad to be free of all of them in Germany to get back to my training; I am so far behind it is not funny.

When we flash into the sitting room it is all decorated with banners and streamer of welcome home, Valia in green and white. Even my chair had several balloons floating above it saying, welcome home, one even said, we missed you; there was one that said mom; that one brought tears to my eyes. I was so happy to be home even though it was for such a sad reason I left. I sat on my recliner and curled up my feet under me as Maria handed me a tall glass of blood. I took a sip—it was flat tasting and metallic, yuck—I almost spit it back out into the glass, but swallowed anyway.

“It is so nice to have you back home again, sis I missed you so much!” Icka hugged me tightly climbing up into my lap with me in my reclining couch. Good thing it was built for two.

“I missed you too, all of you,” I look around at everyone that was crowding around me where I sat. “It is so good to be back home where I belong, with family. First thing in the morning I want to try to get back into shape with training again with all your help, please?” I asked them.

“Anything you say Valia,” they echoed, it was so nice to be here with them all.

“I will have your dinner ready in about an hour so, relax and talk while I get it finished.” Maria left to finish making our dinner. I could smell it wafting from out of the kitchen it smelled wonderful. Not like that stuff from the cafeteria they fed me day in and out, it was good, but it wasn't Maria good.

That night I finally slept in my own bed and slept like a baby. Baby, sigh. I wonder how she is doing? Diana. My Diana. I haven't dreamt of her again since that one faithful dream the night of her birth, I so wonder how she is getting along. How much she has grown up in this past week since she has been in the Goddess Plane. I bet she is getting big, I hope she remembers me her mother from my dream. Her dream too.

I awake in the morning, after a nice hot shower and change of clothes, to flash down to the dining room skipping the sitting room, my old regular routine. Things change, I changed. I sit patiently for the better part of an hour for the others to arrive. We eat, then all flash down to the training room for my first time working out since the baby, and my death. I am still slightly sore, but I must do this for me and for her. For Diana. I start out simple with my water talent, I play first easy enough, but it reminds me of her, and I start to cry and have to stop. I get myself under control and decide to try throwing water spears at a target instead; something we never did together it seems to be working just fine. I keep throwing them faster and faster; as fast as I can make them.

“Slow down girl before you burn yourself out!” Lady Gaia comes up beside me and lays her hand upon my shoulder. “This is no way to train, your just going to hurt yourself if you keep that up.” I drop to my knees, and the tears start to flow once again. “Valia, what is it honey?” She drops down beside me and pulls me onto her lap and wraps me within her arms. “Tell me all about it sweetie.”