Time alone

He came home a few weeks later to a quiet house,

"Sweet Cheeks?" He asked, smiling as she appeared in a navy strappy dress and heels. Her hair fell to her shoulders and she smiled at him,

He jogged up the stairs and kissed her firmly, "you look insane,"

"Get changed... Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes," she told him and he kissed her once more before disappearing into their bedroom.

"Where's Mia and Rolo?"

"With Ellie and the girls," she replied, a smile crossing her lips once more before she disappeared downstairs.

Once they'd eaten she stood up and slipped onto his lap, her hands either side of her cheeks as she pressed her lips to his own. Her hands slipped between the buttons of his shirt, before she undid it slowly and pressed kisses across his chest.

His heart rate increased as she stood up, telling him to push back his chair before her hands fell to his trousers.

Before he knew it, her lips were kissing him through his boxers and he groaned as she slipped them down his legs.

"Con," he uttered and she slipped her mouth around him, her hands following suit.

"Jesus Christ," he gasped as he came quickly, as he always did when she did this to him. The combination of her mouth and the way she watched him often left him speechless.

She straddled his lap, removing her dress over her head, before removing her bra, waiting for him to catch his breathe.

Guiding his hand to her breasts, she gasped as his mouth slipped over a nipple and tugged at it firmly,

"You are a fucking goddess Mrs Masters," he groaned against her skin as the sight of her astride him made him hard almost instantly.

He scooped her up, carrying her upstairs before laying her onto the mattress,

He leaned over her, his hands either side of her as he looked at her, his face full of male satisfaction,

"How you don't see what I do puzzles me," he told her as she ran her hands over his chest,

"As I said my stomach will never feel the same..."

"You're crazy... Your stomach is perfect... You're perfect..."

"What about my half leg?"

He rolled his eyes, "like I said perfect..."

She groaned as his mouth pressed against hers, before his lips moved down her stomach and between her legs.

"Jacob," she gasped as he pulled down her knickers and rapidly replaced them with his tongue. He revelled in the way her back arched as his fingers joined his tongue. Her hands gripped the sheets as she came and he lay beside her, watching her as he eyes flickered open.

"You sure your ready?" He asked, "tell me if I need to stop,"

"Not a chance," she smiled, pulling to her as he entered her slowly.

She adjusted to his size as he moved slowly, "you feel so good," he groaned between kisses as she wrapped her legs around him firmly.

They made love throughout the night and when she woke the next morning, she smiled as she watched the way his chest moved up and down beneath where she lay.

"Morning beautiful," he yawned, his hands finding her hair as they always did when he was half asleep.

She snuggled down into him as he groaned, "that was a lot of exercise last night," he laughed, causing her to smile,

"I'm sorry I left it so long it was just... You know after the birth..."

"You have nothing to apologise for... Especially after last night," he smiled, "I wouldn't rush you, you know that... You've only just given birth to Mia... I can wait..."

"I don't want you to think I'm neglecting you," she told him softly and he took

Her hand, kissing her fingers, "you gave birth to our daughter... As much as I love you... And nights like last night... Waiting is good for me,"

She kissed him gently, "we could always go for brunch somewhere this morning? Make the most of our time together?"

He scooped her into his arms, "only if we can shower first... Together... To save water,"

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

She sat curled into him once they had finished brunch, each with a coffee outside the small family owned cafe.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as she pressed her lips to his neck.

"This is my favourite place to sit and watch the world go by with you," he told her. She rolled her eyes, "I'm pretty sure you said that about every cafe we were in whilst we were away,"

"Oh shut up Mrs. Masters," he uttered, smiling as she laughed up at him.