About time

As they walked through the hotel, she leaned into his chest, her hand slipping beneath the layers he was wearing as his lips pressed against her hair.

She continued to kiss him as his freezing cold hands fiddled in his pockets for their room key. As it buzzed open, she held onto the collar of his jacket and began to undress him, laughing against his lips at how long it took.

"I've never undressed anyone wearing quite so many layers before," he laughed, before he removed her underwear and pushed her into the bathroom.

She stood close to him and shivered as they waited for the shower to heat up,

She placed her hands on his toned chest, sliding them upwards and kissing him as he wrapped his arms around her waist,

"You sure this is what you want?" He asked her, his hands tucking her hair behind her ears, as she looked up at him, a sultry smile on her face,

"Yes," she smiled, "warm me up again Jacob..."

She leaned back so her hair hit the warm water, he groaned uncomfortably, "you are an absolute goddess," he uttered against her neck as she arched her back.

They soon moved to the bedroom and he propped himself up on his elbow as she caught her breath,

"The first time I really saw you, you were wearing nothing but a pair of black bikini bottoms," he smiled, "your skin was covered in oil and your hair fell down your back... You were topless on the beach and it was if you had every right to be there,"

His mouth ran over her skin, his teeth nipping her gently, with tiny flicks of his tongue.

"You looked so beautiful...I wished I had a reason to touch your skin,"

His hands smoothed over her stomach as he spoke, long, firm strokes that weren't quite low enough,

"And those times I watched you dancing on the beach I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to be able to kiss you right there."

She pressed herself against him, his mouth pressing against hers firmly. His warm hands moved down to her hips before slipping upwards across her ribs. She arched against him, struggling against the light headed feeling that came over her as he did so. He didn't stop kissing her, his breath tasted of tooth paste and her lip balm and before she knew it he was kissing her eyelids and her cheeks.

She could feel his growing erection against her hip and she slipped her hands over his shoulders. He was so muscular, so large and strong above her, and she felt so small beneath him.

His hand moved to cup her breast and his thumb grazed slowly and firmly over her nipple. She arched her back and he smiled, before she knew it, his mouth was on hers again.

He turned so she lay on her side, easing her knee up and pushing himself deep inside her. The feel of him was enough to make her cry out loudly all over again, "Jacob..." She cried and he moved within her, faster and slower as his lips kissed her shoulders, her neck. His hands slipped down her stomach and ran firmly across her clit,

"Oh," she cried and he smiled, continuing to move in and out of her deeply.

"Come for me sweet cheeks," he uttered and she could feel he was close. She moved away from him, before straddling him and riding him quickly.

His hands pulled her head down to meet his own and he cried out her name as she they orgasmed together.

She slumped against his chest, their skin wet with sweat, their breathing heavy and uneven. He ran his hands through her wet hair and kissed her mouth gently,

"That was... Incredible..." He uttered and she nodded, closing her eyes as he pulled the covers up over them. He cuddled her naked form to him, "Jesus," he uttered, "why did we wait so long to feel like that,"

She kissed his mouth before running her hand across his cheek,

"Maybe it felt like that because we waited so long."

"Jesus, Connie... I..."

She smiled gently, "go to sleep, we've slept together like this many times,"

He raised an eyebrow, @"Not like this we haven't."

"Sweet dreams," she smiled, pushing her lips firmly against his own as he ran his hands through her hair,

"Oh after that performance, they definately will be."