You

She came over and sat on his lap as they watched their friends and colleagues continue dancing.

She placed her hand on his chest and kissed him firmly, her hands around his neck.

His hands ran through her hair as he kissed her, allowing her to push herself closer to him.

They broke apart as they heard cheering and Connie smiled, before shaking her head,

"Shut up," she laughed and Mr. Cullen patted Jacobs shoulder and Jac laughed,

"I bet you two have great sex," Jac commented dramatically, sitting down next to them as Connie sipped her wine,

"Don't say a word Jacob Masters if you want it to continue," she warned.

Jacob laughed, before putting his thumbs up behind Connie as they all laughed.

She propped herself up on her elbow that night and ran her hand up and down his bare chest.

"Jacob?" She asked and she nodded.

"Have you slept with anyone at work..."

He laughed, "that seemed to come out of nowhere,"

Her fingertips continued across his skin, "I just wondered. I mean we've hardly spoken about ex lovers, apart from ex husbands and wives and I just wondered..."

He leaned towards her, his hand running up and down her back, "I've slept with a nurse who works on HDU... Rose... Although I'm not actually sure she works there anymore, it was a one night stand and that's all,"

She nodded, and he watched her, "so... You and Paul? Were you always just friends?"

She shook her head, "no... We slept together before Michael... And in-between, after Michael cheated on me.. But not since I've been with you or he's been with his new wife,"

Jacob watched her, "it sounds ridiculous but it's not like that, he's my best friend and I know he'd never hurt me... Sometimes sex when your lonely is better with someone you know,"

He nodded, "Michael Spence?"

"Never," she smiled, "he's not my type..."

"I'm sure your colleague Jac mentioned something about Ric Griffin..."

Connie laughed, "once... We've been friends since..."

He couldn't help but smile as she curled into him, "I never want to sleep with another man again," she told him, "I only want you."

He kissed her hair, "that's good to hear."

They stood together in Iceland, wrapped up warm, their hands wound loosely together.

He pulled her too him and tucked her hair behind her ears, "this remind me of when we first met... Your eyes sparkle when you're exploring,"

"I forgot that I hadn't used this leg on snow before," she admitted,

"I won't let you go," he told her and she pressed her lips against his.

They arrived at the blue lagoon and he watched as she hesitated in taking off her robe,

He placed his hand gently on her cheek, "what is it?"

"We're outside in a swim suit and I... This leg... What if people stare..."

"They'll only be staring because you're beautiful," he told her, his hand slipping around her waist in between her skin and the gown,

She closed her eyes and he kissed her forehead, "Remember how confident you were with your body when we travelled?"

"I don't remember thinking about it," she admitted,

He nodded, "you're very beautiful,"

She slid the gown from her shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck,

"thank you,"

She got into the pool gracefully and watched him as he handed her a glass of wine,

They moved to the gentle jacuzzi and she slipped up onto his lap as they looked out across the lagoon,

"This place is beautiful," she smiled and he nodded, before leaning over and fiddling in the pocket of his dressing gown that lay on the side."

"I love you... You know that," he told her. "I've never believed in mad, passionate, extraordinary love... Until you... Then it all made sense..."

She watched as he held up a sparkling ring,

"Put this on... Marry me?"

She laughed, "I will marry you, you fool... But I am not going to put that ring on and get it wet and covered in sulphur..."

He laughed, "don't move..."

She got up from his lap as he jumped out of the pool and disappeared.

"I've found a temporary ring and locked the real one away safely... Now will you put it on?"

She nodded, "this ring is beautiful too..."

"So you're really agreeing to this?" He asked and she placed her hands on his neck,

"There's nothing I want more... You are all I will ever want,"

He slipped his arm around her shoulders and she smiled up at him, claiming his lips gently, "you are all I think about," he admitted, "all I ever want is for you to be happy."

"You make me happy," she told him, "ever since I've known you, you've made me happy."