More Kisses

Considering the last chapter and the title of this one, you should be able to figure out what's going to happen. *cough* skip to the end if you don't like these chapters.

He pushed open the door and I looked around, no one was there. He locked the door behind us and sat me down on a bed. "Look down, let me see if you broke skin." I tilted my head to the floor, staring at my hands in my lap as he ran his hands through my hair, checking for blood. The sensation was nice, and I closed my eyes, enjoying it. "You're lucky," he stated after a few minutes. "You just got smacked pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a headache later." He continued to run his fingers through my hair, even though I doubted he was doing it for the same reason. Not that I cared, of course, it was relaxing. He chuckled, "you're adorable."

I looked up at him, puzzled. He shook his head, "your tail was wagging." I blushed and felt my tail stop moving, which only made him chuckle again. He ruffled my hair and I glared at him, "pfft, you don't scare me, pipsqueak." I rolled my eyes when he sat down next to me. He sighed, "I'm glad that you're okay, though. I kinda snapped back there when you hit the wall." It was nice how much he worried about me, it wasn't often that I was treated with care.

A wrinkle formed between my eyebrows and I looked behind me, he had curled his tail around mine. I couldn't help but laugh at it, though, was that his way of trying to hold hands with me? I decided to give him that, at least. With a smile on my face, I leaned down and looked at his tail, it was weird how it was slightly fluffier, why was that? I cocked my head to the side, finding myself deep in thought about it.

When I snapped myself out of my daze, I looked up at Katsu, who was staring at me, a weird look in his eyes. I chewed my bottom lip, becoming nervous under his gaze. He shifted, leaning his arms against the bed on either side of me. My breathing hitched and I blushed underneath him. "Don't bit your lip," he whispered in a husky tone and I obeyed, "allow me to do that." I swallowed, not sure if I was completely okay with this. He leaned down and touched his lips to mine and I closed my eyes, deciding that I'd figure it out soon.

His lips were soft, and they tasted of cherry chapstick. I smiled against his mouth, tickled by that fact. He huffed and one of his hands snaked into my hair, pressing our lips together with more force. I reached up and rested my hands against his chest, feeling the muscles underneath. He pulled away, and both of us were breathing heavily. His icy blue eyes were staring at me, waiting for me to make the next move.

I tossed aside any insecurities I may have had about the moment, deciding that I wanted to taste his mouth again. I pushed myself up, connecting my lips with his again. He let out a surprised grunt, but quickly wrapped his arms around my torso. I turned us so that I was straddling him, his eyes wide. I laughed and put my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks as I leaned down to kiss him lightly. "Where's your roommate?" I asked quietly.

He hummed, "he's never around, he sleeps in his friends room, practically lives there." His hands wandered under my shirt and warmth rushed through my body.

"So no one will walk in on us?"

"Nope, the door is locked." I hummed and pressed my lips to his again, relishing the feeling of his fingers on my skin. We continued to kiss and nip at each other before his hands started work up my body, bringing my shirt with them. I leaned back and let him undress me, his hands meeting my bare skin again. My entire body felt weightless and tingly, I liked it, I wanted to feel more of it. He sat up, leaning on his arm and pulling me to him. He nipped at my neck and collarbone and I grunted, my fingers digging into his back. He grunted as well and I peeked down at him, a blush forming on my cheeks, I liked that sound.

He looked up at my reddened face and hummed. Suddenly, I was laying down, my head on the pillow. He sat above me, stripping himself of his shirt and tossing it to the floor below us. I gazed at his figure; his tattoo, his piercings, they made him look mean, but he was such a gentle soul if you gave him a chance. His icy eyes met mine, "what are you thinking about?"