Kisses

I yawned as I walked to lunch, I still sat under my Sakura tree alone. I preferred to have some alone time away from all the chaos in my life. It's been a few months since school started, and around here, I was becoming somewhat infamous and famous. Everyone knew I was part of Sato's group, and that I was somewhat of a natural fighter. Some of the wanna-be bad boys tried to take me a few times, but they would quickly realize they were no match when I would lay them out within ten seconds. I never fought in front of large groups, but word would spread about my actions pretty quick.

The girls absolutely loved bad boys for some reason, and there have been numerous times where I'd receive customer notes in my locker, only to realize it was a girl trying to get into my pants. I found it disgusting, however, the way that they threw themselves at me. I would push them away one by one, and each time, they would grow more determined to have me. I shouldn't have expected today to be any different.

As I sat down under the shade of the tree, I put my earbuds in and started listening to music, drowning out the world. I was about to open my lunch when someone fucking bodychecked me. I lost my grip of my lunch, my earbuds ripping out, and I found myself pinned to the grass. I stared up into lavender eyes and was about to say her name when she suddenly forced her lips onto mine. My eyes widened and I yelped, she took the opportunity to shove her tongue in my open mouth and I felt my stomach twist.

I shoved her off of me and wiped my mouth, "What the fuck, Stacey?!" I looked around and saw some people with their phones out. Ugh. I shook my head, "I didn't think you were like the others, I guess I'm wrong." I glared at her and she gave me a heartbroken expression. I saw someone reach their hand out to me and I looked up to see Katsu's blonde hair glinting in the sunlight. I sighed and grabbed his hand, "than-"

He pulled me off the grass and I was shocked when he went as far as to pull me to his lips as well. My eyes grew impossibly wide and I grunted in surprise. The crowd around us burst into conversation, some shocked, some disgusted, and some cheering. The sounds died down when I pushed off of him, though. "God! Come the fuck on, Katsu! That wasn't funny!" He laughed and I ran my hands through my hair, embarrassed.

"I fucking ship it!" A girl screamed from the crowd as she started writing in her notebook, her nose bleeding. "There. Must. Be. Fanfiction. Of. This!" She slapped her notebook closed and squealed before running to the opposite side of the courtyard and sitting next to the trash bins. (I'm dying while writing this 😂)

"Uhh... yeah." I said, unsure what to make of her. I turned to look at Stacey, who looked absolutely livid. She was glaring at Katsu like he had murdered her parents and she was about to get revenge. I quickly tried to dissolve the situation, "Katsu, can I talk to you?" I heard some people whistle as I pushed him out of the courtyard, my lunch completely forgotten. When I closed the door behind us, I turned my cold stare to him. "Was that necessary?"

He shrugged, "I like claiming what's mine."

"But I'm not yours." I scoffed.

He smirked, "not yet, at least."

I rolled my eyes, it wasn't too long after I had joined the group that I found out he was gay. Kaiya had even smacked me in the head and told me I was stupid. I guess in some cultures, having your right ear pierced meant you were homosexual. How was I supposed to know? Anyway, I quickly realized that he had his eyes on me, and they definitely lingered. He never held back, either, his hands wandering sometimes. I would get frustrated and smack him, but he apparently liked me feisty. Tch, pervert.

I should've cared more, but I found myself liking some of his attention. Feeling the tingle on my lips where he had kissed me, I felt my resistance crack a bit. Hell, maybe I'm bi, not that I gave a fuck. The fact was, he just kissed me without consent, and I was going to give him the silent treatment for it. I huffed, turning and stomping away from him. He just laughed, "I'll see you later tonight."