Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)

Shout out to Mika101 Your one of my favorite readers :)

Later that night

Q U O N C E Y

It's been 8 hours that Cam has been in surgery. These doctors or nurse whoever working ain't telling me shit. I already punched several holes in the wall because I'm vexed. My nigga got shot and they ain't saying shit. I swear On everything I'll kill the person who shot him with my bear hands.

3 Hours Later

Doctor- Family Of Cameron Hart?

"Right Here"

Doctor- we were able to remove all 8 of the bull-

"8?"

Doctor- yes all 8 of the bullets. One of the bullets were so close to his heart but we were able to remove it as well. BUT, since Mr. Hart has been shot four times in the leg there's a possibility he might become paralyze. We won't know for sure until he is fully recover. Until then all we can do is hope for the best.

And with that he walked away. My nigga might be Paralyze? They shot him 8 times? I added several more ,punches to the wall but was stop by Tasariah wrapping her hands around me telling me to calm down so I pulled her to me and held her tight and release all my angry tears. Why would somebody want to shot my fucking best friend more like a brother Smh this shit ain't ova.

D E J A

This been extremely hard on me. I've been crying non- stop since the incident. My boyfriend has been shot multiple times and he might be freaking paralyze. Cameron was the first guy I actually love and to know someone wants him dead just killed my vibe. I was against the killing and shit but fuck that pregnant or not I'm killing whoever tried to take him away from me and I put that on my unborn.

Q U O N C E Y.

After I let all my anger out I called my resource nigga yhoppah to tell me if they got any information to the shooting and to all of my surprises he did. Note to my self give that nigga a raise.

Phone Convo

"What info you got for me"

Yhoppah- you won't believe this boss, them cameras you set up all on your block payed off. The person or should I say bitches that was in that tented car was Tasariah mother Tasha and Renee Buck. Word on the street is Tasha is back with Keeso. All three of them snakes been plotting on the low. There after Tashay next.

"How you know it was them doe?

Yhoppah- these bitches weren't smart since they rolled down their window after the shooting.

"I want our 8 good security's to watch my house, daughter, girl, my mom and Deja. Find out were fool laying his head and tell Rachel to send some niggas to Renee house dumb bitch forgot she gave me head at her dirty ass house? thanks yhoppah let me know if you find more info."

Yhoppah- if we find Renee what u want us to do with the hoe?

"Don't kill her yet Bring her to the main trap house."

Yhoppah- Copy that

End of Conversation.

All of this shit add up now. Tasariah ain't complain about Renee ass in a while cause this bitch was being low key plotting shit. And now they want Tashay? OVER MY DEAD BODY. They got something big coming for they ass. You fuck with my family I'll fuck with your life.

ITS REVENGE TIME.

FAMILY FIRST

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1 OF THE REVENGE IS NEXT CHAPTER. STAY TUNE CAUSE SHIT JUST GOT REAL !

Cam Might Be Paralyze?

Tasariah Mother and Renee Shot Him? since when did they know each other

??

LITTLE TASHAY NEXT? Unt unt not my baby

Yhoppah that nigga always knowing information. THANK YOU YHOPPAH.

Q SAID IT'S REVENGE TIME

YALL WAIT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

100 Votes and 10 COMMENTS

CARTER DEE

KIK ME AT AmbitiousCarter

Please mention you are a wattpad user I can be very rude when a random person kik me