Lesson 21 Part.1

Lesson 21:

Recap

“Listen Holly, there is a reason I don’t like you and Zayn together. He’s not the person….you think he is.” I began.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

Am I really gonna go through with this?

“Well...it all started when he moved to Doncaster…”

“Keep going”  She told me.

I’m beginning to think I should have kept quiet.

Holly POV

“Keep going” I told him a bit nervous to hear what he is about to say.

“Okay well, Zayn isn’t originally from here. He’s from Bradford. He used to be known as the badass of the town back there but when he came here, things were much different. He was no longer first. I was, I still am and he doesn’t like that.” He told me.

“Thats it?” I asked.

“There's more, as I was saying, back in highschool he dated Selena. He actually liked Selena but, she didn’t really care for him. She only did it to make me jealous. Well when I was in high school I wasn’t as mature as I am now so we kind of hooked up...Zayn found out about it and It was bad.”  I looked at Louis a bit shocked he would do that to Zayn. I thought they were friends. My heart ached for the heart broken Zayn.

“It sounds like you are making yourself look like the bad guy here. Whats so bad about Zayn?” I asked.

“Ever since then, he has been trying to get back at me for it. He knows that I care about you and he is only using you to get back at me Holly. If I know Zayn, and I do, the only thing he wants to do is fuck you. He knows how much that would hurt me.” I processed this information very carefully. I really didn’t like knowing Louis was with Selena. That didn’t sit well with me at all.

“Are you sure he’s doing that? Or is that your theory?” I asked.

“I’m positive. He always makes subtle hints about you and it pisses me off. He’s still pissed about this. If I wasn’t sure about this, I wouldn’t be so protective over you.” He persuaded me.

“So all this time he was using me? Just to get back at you?” I looked down disappointed that someone I grew to actually like would do that. I don’t know...I really  liked Zayn….it kinda hurts. People have always used me. It never changes.

“I didn’t want him to hurt you. Thats why I didn’t want you to be involved with him, but I guess its my fault for you two meeting in the first place.” He held me tight against him running his fingers through my hair, leaving slight traces of his touch.

Louis POV

As much as I hated seeing her like this its for the best. I might have not been completely open about the role I played in the whole Selena and Zayn situation but I promised that….she wouldn’t be mentioned. Its my past, and Holly is my ‘now’.

This was for the best though, She won’t speak to Zayn for a while, he’ll eventually give up and the less time I spend with all of those blokes, the more they will understand that when I left this town, I dropped them for good. Yeah, we had some good times but how was I supposed to stay in Doncaster with a ruined reputation like the one I have. I might not be the exactly the same as before but  I sure fucked up enough to get me kicked out of this town.

“So what made you the Badass of Doncaster?” She asked with a look of amusement.

“Well...I rather not bring up the past. Like I have always said, lets just live in the moment because everything else is uncertain. I was really dumb in high school . Lets just keep it at that” I dismissed the question quickly.  

“Thanks for being honest” She told me. As soon as the words left her mouth I immediately   felt guilty. I didn’t lie, I was honest but I did leave out a lot much. I just don’t want her to judge me according to my past. She wouldn’t want to be with someone capable of doing what I did.

She gave me another quick kiss but I could tell she wasn’t taking the information well. This kinda gave me an uneasy feeling because I don’t really want her to care about Zayn. I don’t want her to be associated with Zayn.  I want Zayn to be gone. As I kept thinking about this fucked up situation, I remembered what Zayn told me right before I left.

“Fuck you Tomlinson. I hope you have a good time where your at but just remember, karma is a bitch and you’ll pay for all the shit you’ve done one way or another. Mark my fucking words, I’ll show you how it feels”

“Louis? Are you okay?” Holly asked waving a hand in front of my face.

“Uh, yeah Im fine” I quickly dismissed all the shit going in my head. I shouldn’t be worrying about this. What happened is the past and Zayn forgot about all that shit right? He had to, he wouldn’t hold a grudge over me like that….

I looked at Holly for a second, taking in her innocent features. He’s not gonna touch her. She wouldn’t let it get that far. She’s with me...and thats how it will stay…