Lesson 3

~*~

Lesson 3: You seduce them

"Good morning" I say as I head into the kitchen where Todd and mom are sat.

"Morning dear" She said as I made my over to get some cereal.

"So Todd, are you going out with some friends today?" I asked him while I poured some milk into my bowl of cereal.

"Nah . Anyway  since I have to prep for college I'm only going to work on the weekends." He told me.

"The weekends? So first mom and now you? Weekends are supposed to be for relaxing" I informed him.

"Well I have to go to college"

"And I have to pay the bills" My mum added. One thing I hated was that my mom worked so much especially on weekends.

"I was thinking of applying at that cafe Johanna told me about." I said with my mouth full.

"That's great. At least it will get you out of the house" She said. I frowned at her.

"Beeep" 

My phone vibrated from my back pocket. 

"I might pick you up around 5. just telling you now XX ~Louis"

"Okay, I'm gonna see if I can land a job today. Text me later, I have to get ready ~H"

I locked my phone before slipping it in my back pocket.

"Wow you know how to text?" Todd gasped.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes. I put my bowl in the sink and made my way upstairs. It was about to be 12:00 in the afternoon. I shouldn't sleep in this late anymore.

I went into my closet and picked out a simple outfit which was basically a pink tank-top and white shorts. 

Then I made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower which consisted of singing, dancing, and almost falling.

Right now I was combing through my light hair.

I heard a knocking at my door "Come in" I called.

"Hey Sis" Todd said sitting on my bed.

"Oh Hey Todd, whats up?" I asked turning to face him.

"Well I was wondering- What the fuck is on your neck?" He asked getting up moving closer.

"Todd-"

"Who the fuck did this to my baby sister?" He growled.

"No one I got burned last night when I attempted to curly my hair" I lied. Woah, the one and only good lie I will ever tell.

He gave me a suspicious look then calmed down. He bought it.

"Sorry I just...never mind" He mumbled.

"I'm not that much younger than you" I smiled playfully.

"Doesn't matter, I was born first. Plus your a girl, what type of brother would I be if I didn't look after you?" He asked.

"I shouldn't of been so quick to assume anyway. Everyone knows how  Miss Innocent wouldn't do such a thing" He joked but I couldn't help but feel annoyed.

I wasn't that innocent!

"What did you want again?" I asked harsher than intended.

"Oh, do you want a ride to the Cafe? I'd figure I would go there with you. Then we could catch a movie." He said. I gave him a quick smile before nodding my head.