Lesson 19 pt.1

Lesson: Oh Zayn....tsk tsk...

Holly POV

I groan as I start to wake up. My head has a massive headache and my stomach hurts. I have no memory of last night and don't even wanna open my eyes because of the pounding in my head.

As I lay on the soft surface, it begins to feel way softer than my own bed. 

My eyes shoot right open as I try to make sense of my surroundings.

Blinking rapidly I look around to see that I am in an unfamiliar room and I panic. Where am I? I look down and see that I am wearing an unfamiliar males T-shirt and boxers. I immediately try to get off the bed but see Zayn lying on the floor shirtless with a pillow and a couple of sheets. I can't think as my head feels like its being pounded with a hammer.

"Zayn" I say and he groans before opening up his eyes.

"Good morning" His voice is husky and rough as he sits up and looks up at me.

"My head hurts, what happened last night? Are we in your room?" I say all at once causing my head to hurt even more, the brightness in the room already making it worse.

"I'll get you some medicine hold on" He yawns before standing up and stretching. He stands in front of me in tight black boxers. My eyes are glued on his tattooed chest and he smirks when he catches me staring. I look down in embarrassment and he walks out of the room.

Despite the pain I feel in my head, I can't help but picture his toned torso.

'Snap out of it.'  I tell myself as I try to remember things from last night.

All I can see to think about is my lips on Louis....but I wouldn't do that. I'm too hurt by him to do that.

"Here you go" He says passing my a small cup of water and pill.

"That should help the headache, you drank a lot last night" He says.

"Thanks...What even happened last night?" I ask as I swallow the pill with the water. He smiles and chuckles before answering my question.

"A lot of things happened. You sure are a wild drunk." He tells me and my cheeks flush.

"Did I talk to Louis?" I ask him. 

"Yeah you were in a room alone with him." He tells me, his expression dropping.

"Crap" I say. I didn't give him a blow job...I wouldn't do that...I'm supposed to be mad at him. 

"You also are quite the dirty dancer... but I stopped it once the guys were asking you to strip. You almost did too!" He says and I bury my face in the pillow. What did I do last night.

"Since you're hungover right now, why don't you watch some TV in the living room while I make you some breakfast. You need to eat right now since you still have alcohol in your system" he says and the mention of breakfast reminds of my mother.

"Zayn! I didn't return home last night! I can't do this again! My moms gonna kill me! I need to get home and call a cab! She's gon-" He cuts me off.

"Don't worry, you texted her last night saying you were spending the night." Zayn calms me down and I sigh in relief, that was probably the only smart thing I did last night.

He starts to walk and I follow closely behind him. The ground is hard under my feet as I follow behind him into the living room, making me wonder how he managed to sleep there. I should thank him later. 

I sit on the soft couch and try to regain memories of last night. The only thing I seem to remember is Louis. Its always freaking Louis.

What has my simple life come to? Who the hell sits in there sex partners, friend's living room trying to remember what happened the previous night they got fully drunk for the first time, with a pounding headache and only images of giving a blow job?