Lesson 25

Lesson 25:

Holly POV

“What the Fuck?” Was all I heard as I was interrupted from my slumber. It took a minute to process what was happening but by the time I opened my eyes Todd was pulling a sleepy Zayn off of me.

“Get off of my fucking sister” Todd yelled as his face fumed.

“Todd stop” I said sitting up. My head was pounding and  my vision was still adjusting to the light in the room. Zayn got out off bed and Todd went to punch him ,but luckily he missed.

“Is this what you do when no ones home? How many guys so far?” He spat at me in disgust making me feel extremely guilty.

“Don’t talk to her like that” Zayn warned.

“What are you even doing home?” I asked. He’s supposed to be away.

“Well, mum said to check up on you because she knows how much you dislike Samantha. I told her she shouldn’t have to worry about you but wow was I wrong.” He yelled.

“Just calm down”

“Just calm down? How am I supposed to be calmed down when I come home and see my baby sister sleeping with some guy who is fucking older than me? How long have you even been doing this. Goddamit. I knew I shouldn’t of left you here alone. You don’t know how to make smart decisions it seems like” He said. Anger stirred up in me and I tried to contain it.

“What the hell is going on in here?” A sleepy Samantha asked as she walked in. Great. As if this morning couldn’t get any freaking better.

“Nothing” Zayn muttered to her.

“Zayn? What are you--Oh….Wow Holly. I didn’t think you had in you. First Louis, now Zayn.” She smirked. My heart dropped at her words.

“What do you mean, ‘First Louis’ ? Louis, as in Louis Tomlinson? Holly what the fuck is going on with you. Who even are you anymore?” He asked in disbelief. I wanted to scream but my voice betrayed me when I couldn’t do anything but melt under his gaze.

“She’s the one who goes to parties and has sex with anyone willing to play” She laughed.

“Maybe I should go.” Zayn began to say as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He grabbed his stuff before slipping out the door. I was left with my cousin who was soaking up every minute of this and my brother who looked at me in the lowest way possible.

“Todd, we didn’t have sex. I’ve never even done that yet. I swear” I told him but he looked away from me and shook his head.

“Do you think I'm some sort of idiot? You don’t honestly expect me to believe that when you’ve been with fucking Louis Tomlinson of all people. I have known him since I was a kid Holly. I know well enough how he uses girls. Not to mention you were just cuddling to mister tattoo artist just now. Don’t even try to lie anymore.”