Lesson 6 (Part 1)

~*~

Lesson 6: You show her how she should be treated

Holly POV

I woke up earlier than usual and I immediately knew why.  

I groaned as I made my way to the bathroom. It was that time of the month and I genuinely felt lazy. 

Since I was already in the bathroom , I decided to shower so I can get that over with and spend the remainder of my day in bed. 

I stripped out of my clothes and started the shower. I waited for the water to heat up before stepping in and being mesmerized by the steamy water.

After standing under the water for five minutes I grabbed the soap and began scrubbing. While I did this, I noticed a few love bites above my underwear line. I flushed at the memory of how I shared my intimate moments with him.

I blushed even more when I remembered last night, when I had gotten home. I sent him various photos of myself in barely any clothes. Louis had told me, he wanted to see me naked in front of him, not on a screen so I didn't worry about him seeing me in my bra and panties. He's already seen me in them, though secretly even if I don't admit it...I do get a bit self-conscious. Not because I'm insecure about my body,  but because I know he has probably had other girls and I'm no better or anything special. He on the other hand could easily be classified as a model, tattoos or not. 

I've never been willing to do these things with anyone until he came along.

"Hurry up! Your taking forever!" I heard pounding on the door. You would think after all these years Todd would just face the fact that god gave him a sister and we take long in the bathroom? 

"I have to be somewhere soon!" He continued banging the door.

"Okay wait" I yelled giving in. I rinsed my body and felt clean as I turned the water off. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out a tampon, quickly inserting it. Then, I put on my white silky robe before grabbing the remainder of my clothes and opened the door.

"Finally! I have to be somewhere soon!" He grinned.

"Where?" I asked.

"I'm spending the day with Allison. I miss her, now move I need to get ready!" He basically pushed me out of the way and slammed the door in my face.

Brothers, you gotta love them right? 

I went into my room to get dressed back in some fresh pajamas ready to watch a romance movie. 

'Beeep'

'Hey :) XX ~L'

'Hi Louis ~H'

'So today I was thinking of doing something very special with you. ;) XX ~L'

I flushed, then I remembered he can't really...you know...not now at least.

'I can't. Can we just make out instead? No touching today Louis :/ ~H'

'Why not? XX ~L'

'Because...I can't ~H'

Once I sent that message I face palmed. This subject was embarrassing to me.

'Do you have your period or something? XX~L'

Just when I thought my face couldn't be any redder.

'Yeah ~H'

Oh god just kill me now.

'How long do you have it for? XX ~L'