Lesson 14

Lesson 14:

Louis POV

All I see is red as I enter the bar. My common sense is gone and all I can focus on is how I am going to kill Zayn.

"Where is he?" I yell as I slam that fucking whore into a wall.

"Get off of me" Selena says as she struggles to push me off.

"Louis, calm down!" Stan says coming to me trying to push me off of her.

I turn to face him.

"Where the fuck is Zayn?" I yell. I let go of Selena and face them waiting for a fucking answer.

"We haven't heard from Zayn. What's going on?" Stan asks.

"He's with Holly. And I swear to god if you don't answer me I will slam you both into every table in this fucking place.

"He's with Holly? Are you an idiot man? Where's the only place Zayn would bring a girl?" Selena smiles deviously.

No.

Without another word I storm out of there and run to my car. God dammit Holly.

Holly POV

I really shouldn't of agreed to come here. I am say way too close to Zayn and I hope I didn't give him the wrong impression.

God, how can I be so stupid?

I guess I was just thinking about what he told me about Louis and the entire phone call made me question it everything even more than I already did. When Zayn offered to take me here I just wasn't thinking and looking for an excuse to leave.

This hand was firmly on my lap and it didn't feel right. His was cold while Louis was always warm.

"Zayn?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" He tears his eyes away from the screen to me and I don't know how to say this.

"I...t-think I left my phone in your car so can I go get it please?" I come up with a quick excuse.

"I actually picked it up for you when you got out of the car. Don't worry I didn't go threw it or anything" he says casually passing it to me. It was still turned off so I guess he told the truth.

"Thank-you"

"You seem stressed. Relax, lay down" he says pulling me closer.

"Zayn, you know we're friends right?" I say too quickly before my mind can even process it.

"I mean, I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression by coming here or anything" I continue.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable , I'll move if you want " he gives me a sweet smile.

He was nicer than I thought. I focus my stare back on the tv and try to Zone out.

Just when I was actually getting interested on the movie loud banging starts.

"Open the fucking door!" I hear the familiar voice I have been dreading but at the same time wanting to hear.

Zayn immediately gets up and walks to the door. I follow behind as he opens it.

"You son of a bitch" Louis pushes Zayn to the floor.

"What the fuck man"

"Louis stop" I say as I try to get a hold of him. He goes to punch Zayn but luckily he dodges it.

"Louis please" I grab his arm and I can feel his muscles loosen. I pull him to his feet and Zayn stands up.

The both glare at each other .