Lesson 24 :

Lesson 24:

Holly POV

“Um...I’m gonna change in the bathroom. You can get changed here if you want. I could bring you something of my brother’s to wear” I told Zayn nervously as he kicked off his shoes.

“I usually sleep in my boxers but a T-shirt would be okay.” He smiled politely. I nodded and went to Todd’s room to bring him one of his shirts. I wasn’t sure if it would fit him considering Zayn was a bit more built and buff. He was older after all.

I looked through his pile of clean shirts and picked out a simple white one. After I did this I was cautious to leave everything the way it was. Todd doesn’t like when people go through his things. On my way back to my room to give Zayn the shirt I stopped dead in my tracks.

There Zayn stood in Navy blue boxers that seemed to be tight. Especially around his...Area.  I had to pry my eyes off of him once he started to notice my staring.

“Here’s the shirt.” I said avoiding his eyes gaze. I kept my eyes focused on the ground as I grabbed my PJ’s and went to the bathroom. I took off the make-up I had on and tied my hair in a lazy bun. I slipped out of the tight clothing and put on my PJ’s which consisted of a tank top and soft pink shorts. I quickly brushed my teeth and gave myself a quick glance before heading back to Zayn.

“So which side do you prefer to sleep on?” Zayn asked with a smug look on his face.

“Any side is fine” I told him before I shut the lights off. I made my way to my bed and I wondered if he could hear my heart beating. I was really shy to say the least as my back made contact with his muscular torso. I wanted to melt right there on the spot when his scent reached my nose. It was such a powerful and enticing smell with a faint dash of smoke.

Feeling this way was wrong though. Louis wouldn’t do something like this to me. I can’t even imagine him sleeping in another girls bed. The thought of it makes my fists clench. Although I don’t know where our relationship stands right now, I still care for him.

“Come closer Holly” Zayn mumbled in my ear sending shivers down my skin. His arm wrapped around me as he moved closer. I could feel his breath go down my neck and his hand tremendously close to my chest. I knew if the lights were on I would be as bright as a lobster right now. Every part of my body has rose in temperature. The worst part was, I didn’t know if I wanted him to move away or get closer.

The thought of him moving away feels right. I would be relieved if he did. On the other hand it feels extremely empty...kinda like I’m missing something.

Then the most horrifying thing imaginable happened to me. As if this wasn’t uncomfortable enough, when his area rubbed against me from behind I let out a moan. It wasn’t a loud moan, it was a gentle one but with the silence that we had I am pretty sure he heard it.

My eyes widened in shock and I wanted nothing more than for the ground to eat me up. I’m not sure why my body reacted like this. Yeah, Zayn was attractive but I have only ever reacted like that to Louis. When Louis does those things to me I feel a mixture of emotions...I feel lust but I feel such an affection towards him too.

Then we have Zayn. I don’t know how to describe what I feel for him. I’m not sure if its because he’s hot or there is more than to what I am letting myself believe.

Out of curiosity, I purposely moved down a bit so that his hand would land on my chest. I also moved my bum on his area. I wanted to know if his body would react the same.

“Holly” he said in a restrained whisper. I felt him throbbing against and thats all I needed to hear before a slight look of satisfaction spread on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“What the fuck?”

___________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhhhh cliffy :)