Lesson 13

Lesson 13:

Louis POV:

"Fuck" I yell as I slam my phone down in aggravation.

That fucking tattooed bitch. I slip my shoes on and grab the keys off of my nightstand. I speed walk down the stairs as I try to get in my car as fast as possible.

"Louis, where are you going?" My mum asks as I pass her.

"Out" I tell her. I head for the door but she grabs my arm.

"Louis, Hun, you have been out a lot lately and I'm beginning to worry you're going back to your old ways." She says avoiding my eyes.

"I'm not. I changed. I just.....I met this girl" I say to distract her and when I see her eyes lite up, I know it's working.

"A girl? Who?" She asks enthusiastically.

"Listen mom, I can't stay and chat...I'm going to meet her now and I'm running late so I have to go" I lie and walk out of the door.

I feel bad about lying to her but...I can't tell her what I'm actually going to do. She'll freak out...she was already starting to catch on back there. All I know is that it can't happen again.

I unlock my car and take a deep breath as I get in. Am I really going to do this...again?

No....I can't .....not to her.

She's just different.

The images of looking up at her while my lips are covered in her moisture make want to to talk to her again and hear her voice.

I know it's wrong to call and drive but I need to hear her.

~~~~~~~~~

Holly POV

"That's basically the first time I ever tried to drink" Zayn finishes his story and I'm in tears from laughing so hard.

He tried to convince me earlier to have a drink but I denied it since it's kinda too early and I have no experience.

"I can't believe you actually did that" I say as a few giggles escape my mouth. We were still sat in the diner just talking.

"See if I can do it, so can you. The only difference is I'm here with you and I wouldn't let you do anything stupid." He smiles at me.

I think to myself for a minute. It's just one drink. It won't hurt, plus Zayns here soo..

"Okay but only one" I say. He smiles at me and calls the waitress over.

I take a sip from my drink and am slightly startled as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

While Zayn talks to waitress I check to see that Louis is calling.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"Erm...it's Louis" I say. I don't wanna be rude but I also want to know why he's calling.

"You can answer it. It's fine" he gives me a small smile but it doesn't reach his eyes.

I answer the phone anyway and grip it tightly as all the questions flood through my head.

"Holly?" Louis says into the phone. I can tell by his voice he is aggravated and upset.

"Hey Louis. Why'd you call?" I ask.

"I just needed to hear your voice." It sounds like he is on the verge of breaking.

"What's wrong?" I say suddenly worried.