Lesson 28

Lesson 28: Morning After

Louis POV

My eyes slowly open and I am met with soft features and messy brown hair. She looked so pure and peaceful when she slept. She snored like kitten and I think this might be one of my favorite sound of hers.

I had finally made love to her and It was a great feeling. Making Love and fucking were too totally different things. Fucking is sloppy, meaningless, and short lived. Making Love is passionate and unforgettable. Its given me a new perspective on sex and makes me feel like I have wasted my time on all those other girls before Holly.

“Mmm” She says slowly opening her eyes. She blinks a couple of times before making eye-contact.

“Morning” I say to her in a raspy tone. I lift my arm from her waist and draw circles on the exposed skin by her shoulder causing her to shiver.

“How do you feel. I know your first time can hurt.” I tell her. She blushes before replying.

“I do kinda feel a little sore”

“Sore enough to take it back?” I ask, my insecurities taking over.

“Never. Last night was truly amazing. It made us closer.” She says. Her tone was sweet and gentle making sure I truly listened.

“I love you” I told her meaning every word.

“And I love you” She repeated causing me to become giddy inside like some damn schoolgirl.

“Lets shower and then I’ll take you home. I know your cousin is a total bitch and I don't want her getting you in any type of trouble. “ I told her. We stood up and by the little cringing movement she made, she was more sore than she led on.

“Actually a hot bath will make you feel better.” I tell her while slightly pinching her bum. She squeaks making another incredibly cute noise. I linger behind her watching her perfect naked body walk in front of me. She opens the bathroom door and I start the bath, adding as much soap as possible.

“Come on love” I tell her grabbing her hand. Like last time, I lay her on top of me. I take it upon myself to wash her. Teasingly, I make sure to run over all of her sensitive spots making her moan.

“Lou” She moans turning to face me.

“What?” I ask playing dumb, but I can’t help the damn smile on my face.

“Stop teasing, you know I have to get home soon.” She tells me with a slight frown.

“Alright, let me at least wash you up” I tell her pouring some shampoo into my hands and massaging it into her scalp. She lets out soft moans as I do so and I can’t help but feel accomplished.