Lesson 30

Louis POV

 Lesson 30:

 “Do you want a hit?” Harry asked me with the blunt in his hand. I shook my head no. I wasn’t in the mood to get high, at least not right now.

 “Suit yourself” He said taking a drag. We were just hanging out in his car talking like we used to do when I lived in Doncaster before everything went to shit.

 “So whats up with you and Holly. How is she?” He asked. His eyes were tinted pink and glossy. I took the blunt from his hand and threw it in his open water bottle. I ignored his protests and answered his question.

 “She’s fine. I texted her early and she told me she was at a friends house.” I said to him leaving out details, its not like I need him to know what she’s up to.

 “Did you tell her what you were doing yesterday?” I knew he was referring about my ‘job’.

 “No. She doesn’t have to know about that. She’d be so disappointed in me if she found out.” I told him. I could already picture her little brows furrowing and shaking her head in disbelief.

 “Why don’t you quit it. It’s not like J.c would ever harm you. You are like on of his best mates.” He told me. Its true, I can stop whenever I want to but thats just the thing, I didn’t want to stop selling. I was good at it and it was easy cash.

 “It pays the bills Harry.” I told him, it was true though, how would I be able to afford anything anymore?

 “I suggest you continue with that online college thing of yours and make something out of yourself.” His rational advice reminds me back to a time where we were kids and Harry was getting bullied for wearing big glasses and always reading to much.

 “Remember when we were in middle school.” I said out of the blue. He sighed at the memories.

 “You mean when I was the schools punching bag? Yeah, no thanks.” He replied sarcastically. He did get severely bullied when he was younger.  If it wasn’t for me he probably would have been a nobody.

 “Hey I took you under my wing and made sure those assholes left you alone” I told him thinking back to that day.

 “Move over faggot” I heard someone yell behind me. I looked over to see Jacob, the school yard bully, push over another boy with hair too curly for his own good and thick black framed glasses. I looked at him a bit closer instantly realizing who it was.

 It was that Harry kid from science class. I got paired with him to do a project on Newtons law in the beginning of the year. He did most of the work of course, seeing as he was much smarter in the subject of science, mainly because he always had his nose deep in books.

 He wasn’t totally boring though, he was actually quite funny once he got comfortable and stopped fucking flinching every few seconds. I went to check out the scene Jacob was causing to see that  he already had his back-up and I knew what would come next. They were probably gonna take his lunch money, give him a beating, and taunt him a little. I made the decision to stop it and pushed Jacob out of the way. He knew better than to start with me, everyone did.

 “Louis, what the fuck, I had him!” He complained. He crossed his arms in a baby like way and stomped his foot. Jacob was so moronic, it was almost funny.

 “Leave Harry alone, from now on, he’s with me, got it?” I said loudly making sure everyone heard. He nodded and walked over by the benches. I turned around to look at young Harry who was trying his hardest to fix his cracked glasses.

 “Leave it. They make you look like a dork” I said before extending a hand to him. He took it  and stood up dusting off his khakis, holding his book on astronomy tightly in his other hand.

 “Thanks” He replied barely audible. He didn’t make eye contact with as if he was afraid.

 “I’m obviously not gonna hurt you, and neither is anyone. From now on, you hang out with me, oh and ditch the books. It’ll do you good to socialize a bit more.” I said knocking the book out of his hand. He debated whether or not to pick it up before giving up and letting it be.

 “Hey Louis, come over by us” Delilah called. I waved at her before turning to Harry who seemed as bright as a tomato from looking at her. The fucker liked her! I could understand why, she was one of the prettiest girls in 6th grade. I turned to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

 “Come on Harry. Learn to loosen up will ya?”

 Holly POV

 “He should be here soon.” Niall told me. I took a sip of my coffee, I had no doubt in mind that I looked like a troll right now. My hair was a mess and I was wearing Niall’s sweatshirt that was too big for me to fit into with a pair of his sisters tights that she was nice enough to offer. From the reflection of my phone I could tell the purple rings under my eyes weren’t gonna leave until I had a proper 8 hours of sleep.What a way to make a good first impression. I looked over at Niall who was biting his nails waiting for the american boy to stroll by.

 “Niall?” An american accent called from behind. Niall rushed to the boy giving him a hug before turning towards me. His cheeks were flushed and I had to admit it was quite adorable.

 “Liam this is Holly. Holly this is Liam” Niall chirped reminding me of the introduction I had earlier with his twin.

 “Its nice to finally meet you Liam. Niall has told me so much about you.” I gave him a friendly smile before studying his features. Nora wasn’t lying when she said he looked like David Beckham. He had soft brown eyes, almost puppy like and a kind smile that contrasted with his body. He was built and handsome none the less.

 “Well lets get going, you must be jetlagged.” Niall said taking two of Liam’s suitcases. I offered to help but they refused saying that I was the ‘lady’ apparently. I didn’t argue with them, I was quite tired. I stayed behind a bit, letting them catch up.

 I don’t know if I was seeing things out of my tired state but I could have sworn I saw Liam’s eyes linger a bit too long on Niall as he walked ahead. I hoped for Niall’s sake that he actually did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hi guys :) I just want to clear somethings up about the whole Niam thing. I’m not purposely pairing them together because I ship anything, I’m doing it because I like diversity and I want my story to be real. (its 2015, gay couples are common) I didn’t plan on making Niall gay until I realized that I wanted his role, as well as Liams to be more relevant. Please don’t think of them as Niall and Liam from One Direction, just use their faces and names (for Harry, Zayn, and Louis too). Plus if I’m being honest, I'm Narry Af haha, Also, I’m gonna add a cast so that you get a better look next chapter. lots of naked love aha ;)