Lesson 20

Lesson 20:

Louis POV

I looked at her in awe as she was laid on my bed. No one was home and wouldn't be home for a little bit which I was thankful for. I decided to invite her over so I can spend sometime with her but seeing her in my bed gives me an overwhelming feeling.

"I like your hair like that" I said referring to her pony tail. It could actually come in handy to have her hair tied up like that. I saw her blush before speaking up.

"Thanks..I don't really like my hair pushed back." I liked the way she fumbled with her words but I wish she was aware of how breathtakingly gorgeous she managed to look in whatever she wore.

"Why not. You look good either way" I told her, it was the truth.

"I dont know really...I always used to hide my face with my hair. I don't like attention from too many people....especially in school." She shuddered from the thought. The thought of someone making her feel that way made me angry. At the same time I'm glad that none of those guys got a chance with her.

"Thats kinda hot ya know...the girl that no one suspects to do anything wrong is giving blow jobs to someone who's older, covered in tattoos, and piercings" I wink at her and she blushes.

"Louis!" She covers her face with her hands but I can see her smile.

"Don't give me that innocent act Holly. You know you love it when you hear me moan your name" I teased. Seeing her turn a light shade of pink gave me little reminders of how she looks when she's just finished giving head.

"If I kiss you, will you stop?" She asks. Without responding, I bring her hips closer to me and sit her on my lap with her legs on each side of me, straddling me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I gladly pressed my lips on hers. My tongue slid on her plump lips as she opened her mouth allowing my tongue to enter. Shes gotten so good at using that tongue. She was never bad though, she just used to be so unsure of herself.

"Fuck" I moan as I feel her start to gain control. It always turns me on when she steps out of that shell of hers. She has no idea what she makes me feel.  Her tongue is warm and sweet as it explores my mouth.

My hands rub the insides of her thighs before she pulls away from me and looks at me with her eyes that seem a darker shade than usual. As soon as her lips contact my skin I can feel my eyes close in satisfaction.

Her hands make their way to the bottom of my shirt but they stay there. I look at her quickly and she looks a bit embarrassed.

"Can...can I.." She begins but I can tell she is embarrassed so I simply say,

"Yes." The shirt is soon over my head and her hands are on my chest. She gently nibbled down on the skin just like I had taught her. I knew that I was growing for her but I know that the more she keeps doing things to me I might not be able to control myself and make her do something she's not ready for.

I pull away from her and give her a quick kiss to reassure her that she didn't do anything wrong. As I take in how she looks right now in the slight darkness of my room, due to the closed curtains, I can see that her lips are a rosy color and swollen.

"Why did you want me to stop?" She asked tilting her head slightly with her pony tail swaying a bit.

"No reason. I just wanted us to do something else. I'm not really good at this relationship stuff." I said truthfully.

"Oh" She twirled the ponytail around her finger. I wonder what else those people said to her that made her so insecure of herself. She told me some things but I never got to hear the full story.

"Holly, what else did people at school tell you?" I asked her.

"Well they just always used to pick on me because I was never invited to parties or hooked up with one of the 'bad boys' at school. It was mostly the girls who would say these things. They just never liked me. Especially Elizabeth and her little crew. They used to make up strange rumors about me and say that I was practicing to be a nun. They made my year hell." A frown was on her face and I swear if I ever see those girls...

"Well, they cant say that stuff about you anymore. What did the guys say to you?" I was kinda worried about her answer.

"Some of them would call me a nerd because I used to go to the library a lot. None of the guys ever really hit on me or anything. It used to upset me because I thought that...I wasn't good enough" Her eyes lowered and I held her closer to me.

"Fuck them. You have me now okay?" I told her and a smile broke out on her face.

I chuckled at the memory of how the librarian used to hate my guts.  I wonder if the old bag still works there.

"Does that old sack of bones still work there at the library?" I asked with a laugh.

"Mrs.Goldsworthy?" She looked offended. Shit, did I say something wrong.

“Uh, yeah” I said with caution.

“Mrs.Goldsworthy was the only one I could talk to. Why would you say that about such a sweet old lady?”

“Sweet? She hated my guts Holly!” I told her. It was true, she must have had something against me because she would always report me for the stupidest shit.

“Well she loves me” She smiled proudly.

“All my teachers did, except  Mr. Jake , he would always avoid me for some reason.” She looked confused.

“I don’t remember a Mr.Jake Is he new?”

“Yeah he is one of those young teachers. We had just gotten him last year in the middle of March. All the girls are in love with him.” She rolled her eyes.

“Do I have to worry about this ‘Mr.Jake’ character?” I frowned pulling her close.

“Nope, I’m all yours” She said placing a kiss on my cheek.

Its amazing how someone could change for a person. I normally don’t do this but I am actually enjoying it. I like when she is open with me. It makes me feel...I don’t know, closer.

I will admit, I love touching her, or when she touches me but this gives me reassurance that she’ll stay with me. I know eventually she’ll see how messed up I am but for now I know that she’s mine. I just hope it will stay like that for a while.

Her phone went off beside her and I picked it up, going to hand it to her when I couldn’t help but notice who was calling.

“Why is Zayn calling you now?” My jealousy levels were growing right now.

“He’s my friend Louis. Friends call each other” She rolled her eyes playfully.

“Listen Holly, there is a reason I don’t like you and Zayn together. He’s not the person….you think he is.” I began.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

Am I really gonna go through with this?

“Well...it all started when he moved to Doncaster…”

“Keep going”  She told me.

I’m beginning to think I should have kept quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~