Lesson 17

Lesson 17: Everything is not what it seems.....

Holly POV:

As I was about to leave, my phone vibrated.

Niall was calling.

I laughed at the fact that he was just here and was already calling.

Louis POV

"Look at her Harry!" I pointed to the giggly 17 year old.

"I know you want to kill Zayn but what if its not him?" He questioned.

"God dammit, this isn't supposed to happen! She's supposed to find someone who will treat her right, not Zayn! She might as well be with me then! She deserves a guy who can be 100% honest and not have to keep all these dam secrets." I run a hand through my hair. This is so fucked up.

"I think you need to rest man. Obsessing over her isn't gonna do you any good. Lets just head to my place and think about this whole thing, yeah?"

I stay quiet. He's right, I haven't been able to sleep for the past three nights.

Harry starts the car and drives out of there. I stare outside the window

I fucking miss her.

I miss her so much.

Zayns POV

"Zaynie come here!" Selena whines as she sits up on my bed.

I continue to ignore her calls and drink down my beer.

"Don't you want to have some more fun?" She winks, pulling down the covers and exposing her bare chest.

I'm not going to lie, she has a fine rack but I know someone who is far more desirable.

"I'm not in the mood" I tell her.

She huffs in annoyance and pulls out a lighter and a cigarette.

I look down at my phone and contemplate whether I should call her now or later.

I decide later since Selena is here and I know she would do something to ruin it. Thats just how she is. She likes to be the best at everything and likes to make sure everyone knows she is.

Its annoying of you ask me. No one says anything to her because she is the most willing person to get in bed. Guys really seem to like that.

"So are you going to the party tonight? Stan's hosting it". She asks.

"No, I got other things to do" I say taking another sip.

"Stan throws the best parties there is. He always manages to get the good marijuana. " She tells me. As tempting as that sounds, I am set on my plans.

"I think I'll pass" 

"Okay spill it Malik. Everyone in this bloody town knows you don't skip parties unless you are seeing a girl. Who's the slut?" She crosses her arms and the way she refers to her as a slut kinda....I don't know it just doesn't feel right.

"She's not a slut and there is no fucking way I'll tell anything to you. The only time you keep quiet is when you are using those lips for something else."

"Don't deny that I am the best you have ever had. If you tell me I might just use these lips on you" Her eyes are full of fake lust and I'm not buying it.

"Trust me, you are not getting one ounce of information from me love" I wink.

I grab my phone and leave Holly a text about my intentions.