Lesson 27

Lesson 27: All Of Me Loves All Of YOU

Holly POV

“This day has been perfect” I smiled up at Louis admiring how his eyes shown as the sun began to set. He placed a kiss on my forehead and let his lips linger a bit.

“I’m really glad you are here with me Holly.” He said to me. I cuddled into his chest more, enjoying his warmth. The beach was almost deserted but Louis wanted to stay with me here.

“I don’t want this day to end. I just wanna be with you” I told him truthfully. He leaned down to give me a long and loving kiss. It was perfect, he was perfect.

“I want you to make me a promise” He said intertwining our fingers. I looked up at him lovingly, for him to continue.

“In 5 years from now or even in 30 years from now, I want you to remember this. Even if I’m not with you, I want you to remember how I made you feel, how you made me feel. Look” He said putting my small hand on his heart.

“My heart is all yours for as long as you're willing to keep it. It’s always been yours. Just promise me you wont forget. Even if I fuck up and you end up hating me in the future, because honestly, you are the first person I have ever trusted with this type of stuff. And I...I love you Holly.” He said looking into straight into my eyes.

“Do you promise?”

“I promise” I said through tears that were threatening to spill. I leaped and kissed him with all the passion I could muster up. I pulled him as close to me as I possibly could and kissed him with everything I have. No one has ever made me feel as special as he has in the amount of time that I have known him.

We pulled away slowly and he planted little kisses all over my cheeks.

“Can we get another hotel for tonight?” I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. Eventually, we got up and gathered our things to head back to his car. I blushed at the memory of what we did earlier in the back seat. He went on his phone, probably to check if there was any place to stay to stay the night.

“Babe...I think I found something...its not far. They have a restaurant and place to eat if you are hungry.” He told me.

“Actually, I’m not hungry, I just wanna go straight to the bedroom tonight” I told him. Realization flashed through his eyes.

“Oh” He said before starting the car up quickly. The car ride mostly consisted of me playing with his free hand and talking about stupid things we will probably forget about tomorrow.

“I love this song” I said turning the station up a bit more. I mouthed the words to the song and tapped my fingers to the beat.

“Adorable” Louis said smiling. I blushed and smiled to myself as well. I hummed the to the rest of the songs before arriving at our destination. We both got out of the car, Louis only brought his wallet and I brought my cellphone and small bag that contained what I purchased earlier. I didn’t bother checking my phone though because all I was thinking about was Louis.