Lesson 32

Lesson 32:

Holly POV

“I don’t know Niall, I feel so guilty about everything.” I tell him holding the phone close to my ear as I snuggle up to my comforter.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. ‘You’ feel guilty? This was his fault. He should have talked to you instead of barging in while you were working and causing a scene. You lost your job Holly and he doesn’t care. I know it wasn’t a serious job but what if it had been? Something tells me he would do the same. I know I’m no expert but you guys need to talk about that.” He tells me not holding back. Niall is a blunt person when it comes to certain things, its hard at times but its needed.

“Thanks Niall.” I tell him.

“What are your plans today?” He asks.

“Besides moping? I don’t think I have one.” I say, I don’t think I’m really up for anything.

“Can you do me a favor, I’ll love you forever if you do this for me.” The excitement in his voice makes me laugh.

“Tell me”

“I want some alone time with Liam so I can make a move but my sisters really making that difficult for me. She’s just always….here. Can you like take her to the mall and do girl stuff like shop for tampons or something? I don’t care what you do but please just give me a couple of hours alone with Liam.” I swear Niall never fails to make me laugh.

“Alright let me get ready, then tell her to pick me up, I kinda don’t have a car.” I tell him. I can hear him breathe a sigh of relief over the phone.

“You're the best. Should I tell her to be around by 11:30?” He asks. I look over at the clock that reads 10:58.

“Yeah thats fine, oh and Niall?” I say.

“Yeah?” He replies.

“Girls don’t get together and buy tampons.” I’m laughing because I know he is blushing on the other side of the phone.

“Yeah yeah just be ready” He mumbled before hanging up. The smile on my face is still there and I quickly go to take a shower. I don’t bother to wash my hair and just briefly wash my body. As I am doing so I notice a love bite on the inside of my thigh, although I am alone I blush at the memory.  I guess I won’t be taking family trips to the beach anytime soon. With that final thought I get out of the shower, wrapping myself in my towel and running to my room. I had time but I preferred to do things quickly.

Skimming through my closet I picked out a simple outfit, just a white v-neck, faded denim shorts, and white converse. I hated when clothes drew too much attention to me.

“Holly?” I turned around to see Samantha with her luggage in her hand, I almost forgot this was her last day. I tried my best to hide the undeniable anger I feel towards her for everything that she has ever done.

“What is it?” The tone in my voice is controlled but its taking a lot to do so.

“I’m leaving now...I just wanted to-” I raised my hand stopping what ever she was gonna say, I didn’t want to hear anything else.

“Just go.” I told her. She contemplated for a second before walking out of my room. I heard her heels click down the hall and the front door shut. I let out a long breath, she was finally out of the house, which means my mum comes home tomorrow. I knew I would have to talk to her soon about what the hell is going on in her life, I have a feeling she is hiding something from Todd and I.

Trying to ignore these thoughts, I went to go fix my hair and put on some mascara, as I was doing so my phone rang. Once I saw who was trying to facetime me I contemplated whether or not to answer. I guess confronting him now would save me from something scandalous happening in the future.