Lesson 2

~*~

Lesson 2: Leave a trail of Kisses

We we're in my room right now alone. I think everyone was downstairs watching some sort of boring movie from the movie case that I have seen at least 5 times. I needed to talk to Louis so he agreed to come upstairs with me.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean...when and where are these lessons going to be taking place?"

"Well, on week days, my mum takes the twins for swimming classes at 6  and usually Lottie and Fizzy are out of the house around 5-7. You could always come to the new house around that time. I'm staying in the guess room. The bed is big for the two of us." He winked and I could feel my face flush.

"We are not gonna have sex right away are we?" I hope he says no.

"Don't worry babe, I already know how this is going to happen. Your going to have one kick ass senior year" He smirked.

"You act like you've done this before" I told him. It was true though, he says he already knows how this is gonna go. Are there others?

"Don't worry Holly, your the only one. I'm just well experienced, thats all" He seemed to like seeing me blush because he keeps saying things like that.

He starred at me with intensity and I bit down on my lip. Its a habit that I do when I am nervous.

"Do you want to review what  I taught you?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What?" 

He made his way to my bed and moved close to me. He pressed his lips softly on to mine. His lip ring was cold compared to his actual lips. The way  tongue sled on my bottom one causing me to open my mouth and allow him entrance. This time when he kissed me it was more rough than before. I decided to put my arms around his neck and pull him into me. As soon as I did that I could feel him smile into the kiss as he put his hands on my waist laying me on the bed not breaking the kiss. 

I began to play with his hair and run my hands through it. He must of liked it because he let out a moan.

He began to leave a trail of wet kisses from my jaw to my neck. When he kissed a certain spot on my neck I slightly moved my hips up. I didn't mean to, it just felt so good.

He began to suck on that spot and I let out a moan as I bit my lip. It gave me a feeling that is totally new to me and I liked it.

Once he stopped he came back up to give me a hard and even longer kiss making sure to glide over my tongue just how  I liked it.

I pulled away this time for air. I was panting while he just liked his lips.

"Come with me" He said as he stood from the bed. He walked me to my mirror and stood behind me with leaning on his chest as his hands were firmly placed on my hips.

"Oh my god" I gasped noticing the new red and purple mark on my neck.

"That's your sweet spot. You seem to respond very nicely when I run my tongue over it" He whispered into my ear as his lips brushed against it.

"Where's yours" I asked.

"I'll let you find that yourself, but not now. I think we have done enough today."  

I flushed at his comment.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more before running my fingers over the mark he had left on my skin.

"I am going to have to cover this before people get suspicious" I told him before going over to my small make up bag. 

I wasn't big on make up but I had the basics like blush, foundation, lip gloss, eye liner, and mascara. I applied some make up to my neck to hide it as best as I could.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow around 5:30." He told me.

"Give me your phone, I'll type my number in" I said holding my hand out.

 He reached into his back pocket before pulling out his phone. I quickly typed in my number and sent myself a text from his phone so that his number is saved in mine.

"So tell me, Holly. Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"Yes" I mumbled. I could feel my face get hot as he smiled at my.

"What was your favorite part?" I can tell he is enjoying this.

"I...um..." I trailed off. 

"What? Can't choose?" He asked coming closer to me.

"Did you like when I gave you a love bite?" His breathe was fanning my face again.

"Yes" I breathed out.

I began to hear footsteps and I immediately backed up away from him.

Good thing I did because Joanna came in the room.

"Louis, say good bye to Holly. Its time to get going. I'll see you soon Holly" She said. Why we're they leaving so soon?

He gave me a tight hug and whispered 'Goodbye Holly'  into my ear causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

"Bye Louis" My voice was unsure and squeaky.

He got up and walked over to his mum before they both left. He made sure to wink at me just before the door was fully closed.

I let out a breathe that I didn't even know I was keeping in.

"Beeep"

My phone sounded off from beside me.

Can't wait to teach you tomorrows lesson. Its going to be very fun. Get some rest, your going to need it XX ~Louis

Ps. Don't cover up your love bites when your around me ;)

I began to blush like crazy. I looked at the time on my phone. It was late, I should probably get some sleep.

I wonder what's in store for tomorrow