Lesson 12

Lesson 12: Does he know?

Holly POV:

I sat nervously in Louis car as he drove me home. What are my mom and brother gonna do?

They're gonna murder me, that's what they are gonna do.

"You look scared. Don't be, your 17 not 5." Louis stated bringing me out of my thoughts.

"They are gonna kill me Louis" I sighed as rubbed my forehead.

He stayed quiet and focused on the road. He's been really quiet during this ride. I guess I just expected something different considering we had a very intimate moment a little while ago.

Brushing that thought out of my head I picked up my cell phone and tried to play a game to pass the time.

It was only a short matter to when I would be arriving home but I was bored and didn't feel like sitting here quietly.

Just as I clicked on an app, a text appeared on my screen from Zayn.

I totally forgot about Zayn.

"Are we still gonna have lunch?" The text message read.

I quickly replied, "yeah ~H"

I closed my phone once I saw my street.

"Louis, can you pull over here? I don't want them seeing." I stated referring to my mum and brother

"Sure" he mumbled quietly.

I unbuckled myself and just as I was about to open the door he pulled me close to him.

Without any warning he kissed me. It wasn't a kiss out of lust but it was passionate and heated. I could feel his cold lip ring contrast with his warm lips. It gave me an indescribable feeling but was quickly ended when he pulled away a bit too soon.

"Text me later, okay?" He said.

I nodded and got out of his car, making my way in front of my house.

How am I going to explain this?

Slowly I opened the front door and there they stood, angry as ever.

"Holly Samuels where in gods name have you been? I had to miss work today because of your little sneak out! Do you have anything to say for your irresponsible behavior?" My mother yelled.

I was expecting this but it didn't mean I wasn't still annoyed.

"I went out and I stayed with a friend." I responded calmly.

"You should have called! I drove all over town last night trying to find you!" Todd yelled at me.

"Sorry" I said trying my best to be humble.

" Go to your room. We will discuss this later" my mom hissed.

"Actually I made plans later. I'm going to lunch with a friend." I replied.

"You must be delusional if you think I'm going to allow you out after what you just did." She spat.

Without another word I went upstairs. I was quite angry but Louis is right. I'm 17 not 5. I should be able to do what I want.

I took a quick shower making sure to smell of my new vanilla body wash. It smelt heavenly and by the time I got out or the shower , the whole bathroom smelt of vanilla.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way to my room. My phone was on my bed and it appears that I have a new text.

"I'll be there in 15 mins. What's your address? " yes, it was from Zayn.