Lesson 7

Last update for a while...I think

Lesson 7:   

~*~

I groaned as I rubbed my stomach. Today the cramps hit me twice as hard. I guess that's mother natures way of getting back to me for being fine yesterday.

I got up gripping my stomach as I made my way to the bathroom. It was already going on 1:00 and I haven't bothered to get up except for when I showered this morning.

I went to open the door of the bathroom but it was occupied.

"Todd, if you have a heart you will hurry up, please!" I begged clutching my stomach.

He opened the door and looked at me strange. He was in his boxers and toothpaste was dripping down from his mouth as he continued to brush his teeth. 

He must have come home late last night from Allison's house.

"You seem fine to me" He shrugged as he slammed the door shut.

 Another  reason to why a girl needs her own bathroom.

I groaned and went downstairs. Lately I haven't been spending any time with my mom. We are usually close but since she started taking all these extra shifts, I don't know whats going on with her anymore.

"Hey mom" I sat down and rubbed my tummy as I looked at her.

"You have cramps don't you? Take some of this" She told me handing me the little white bottle. I shrugged and got some water out. Unlike most people I have no problem with swallowing pills. 

"We haven't talked in a while" I told her. She gave me a puzzled look.

"Well, I have been very busy with work" She answers.

"When is your next day off, don't you think your working too much?" I said. I can't even remember the last time she spent at home.

"Don't worry about me honey. I'm fine, trust me" She smiled but I could tell it wasn't genuine. Lately mom has been acting weird. She's not home as much and she actually wears make up and skirts now. Its just not her.

Maybe I'm just over thinking things...I should just ignore it. I trust my mom a lot. We are close and I can tell her anything.

Except...for Louis...She can't know that....

I bit my lip trying to push away the thoughts. At least I'm not so focused on the pain I guess.

"What time do you get out today?" I asked her.

"Late...around 11 maybe..." She pursed her lips thinking. Apparently , I get that from her.

"I was just hoping we could spend some time together." I mumbled.

"We will, very soon." she smiled. I returned the gesture and went back into my room.  Being the lazy person I am, I snuggled back into bed and grabbed my laptop. 

I went to my Facebook just to see whats going on even though, no one really goes on it anymore. (Facebook is so irrelevant.)

To my surprise there were a lot of messages from people that went to my school. This confused me so I started reading some of them.

"Wow, never thought I'd live to see Saint Holly do anything bad'

That was basically what some of them said. I was tagged to a picture of me and Louis riding on that cleaning machine. I was positive that Elizabeth was the one who took the pictures.