Lesson 21 pt.2

Lesson 21 pt2: Talk Dirty To Me

Holly POV

“Louis” I moaned while he rubbed against me. His hands were violently feeling me up as I soaked up the feeling. They felt a bit different but I was in such a hot state I didn’t care. My inner thighs burned as I wanted his head in between there.

His lips found mine kissing me hungrily, craving me just as much as I craved him. When I opened my eyes slightly I didn’t see the familiar blue eyes I have grown so used to. Instead, I saw gold ones full with desire.

“Zayn” I panicked as I stared at him. His skin was glistening and he looked so beautiful but where was Louis?

“Shh...Let me love you Holly. You know you want me to” He told me. I bit my lip and nodded. I don’t know what I was doing but it felt so dangerous and hot I couldn’t bring myself to say no.

“I knew you secretly wanted me...Now, try not to be too loud” He smirked. I instantly felt my my body go completely limp as he thrusted inside of me. I dug my nails in his back as the new feeling overwhelmed me.

“Zayn” I let out a throaty moan.

~~~

My body shot up right out of bed. I was panting and sweating as I tried to get a sense of what just happened. I have never had such a..vivid and sexual dream before. I can’t believe it was about Zayn of all people.

It started out with Louis but then my mind went to Zayn...I should be avoiding him… What Louis told me was really hurtful...I shouldn’t  be having these thoughts regardless.

I glanced at the clock only to find out that it was four o’clock in the morning. I rubbed my eyes a little and couldn’t get the images of Zayn’s body out of my head. Its really wrong to think about this but a small part of me can’t help but ignore the warnings in my head. I don’t even like Zayn like that...I have Louis.

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I don’t wanna go back to sleep right now, I kind of have other things in mind...Why am I thinking about this?

I closed my eyes and all I can see is him ontop of me with full and utter control of me while I layed there helpless. In a way, I kinda liked someone having control of me and making me do whatever they want. It’s kinda hot, I wonder if thats how Zayn would be like…

These dirty thoughts started to spiral out of control as a pang of guilt ran through me. I can’t think this about him. It shouldn’t have been in my dreams in the first place. I’m with Louis, not Zayn.

I repeated that statement a couple of times before laying back down.  I just need to try to go back to sleep and forget about this whole thing. It was about 4:11 and I have no intention of staying awake.

~~~~