Chapter 39 Tattoo

*Rae*

~Next morning~

I woke up with an amazing feeling as ever.I feel more complete in my life now.I got up then put on my hearing aid and started walking down the stairs but heard Maya on the phone.I hid against the closet where she couldn't see me...sneaky shit right now.

Maya:Kenan I feel the same way,I mean you hurt me and how do I know you didn't cheat?huh?cuz tha way you stumbled in that nite proved otherwise.

Oh hell she talking to kenan.He better get his act together cuz I will be more pissed if he does her wrong again.

Maya:Kenan I still love you.......And I accept your apology.

For sum reason I smiled cuz she said it from the heart.Awwww that's so cute.

Maya:Aight Kenan,we will go out when you come back,tell August I said hi........Bye.

Tell August bye??Tf

I walked into the kitchen and damn near scared Maya.

Me:So who were you on the phone with?

Maya:Kenan.Um he's apparently on tour with August since a few days ago.He apologized so we gone mend this broken relationship.

I nodded and grabbed me a cup of coffee.I was adding cream till my phone rang.I looked at my caller I.d. and it was August.

Me:Hello?

Aug:Hey bae,Im just calling you to let you know we are heading to New Orleans for my next concert.I miss you.

I smiled and replied 'I miss you too,um I got some news for you but its a long story'

Aug:I got time.

Me:Well yesterday, I visited my grandmother on the eastside and my mother showed up along with a long lost brother that I never knew of.

'damn that shit cray mayne'Aug said.

Me:Yea so a whole lot of lies and yelling happened.My crazy life,but me and my mom cool now but im keeping my guard up.

Aug: Bae,im glad you forgave her and that you ain't gone full out trust her yet but that's good.

Me:Yea,enough of me.Hows tour treating you?

Aug:Alot better since Donte's punkass left,think bout fast food,kenan,and blowing that loud.

Me:Haha hey that's tour life and awww Aug you got ya bestie wit ya.

Aug:I ain't on that gay shit!haha  he's here to DJ my shit and put together my outfits.I can always trust him.

I nodded as if he can see me.

Me:That's good,we both on our grind huh?

Aug:Yup,but we making this money together since mines gone be yours since we engaged now.

Me:Yea haha im still tryna plan the wedding but its too hard cuz you ain't here and we haven't met our families......stressful.

Aug:*sighs*I know,maybe we should wait till I come back so we can plan this together.

Me:Yea maybe that's best.

Aug:Aight Rae baby...I needa get going now but ill face time you later.

Me:Okay I love you.

Aug:Haha I love you too.

I pressed the end button on my iphone and sat it infront of me.

Maya: So you got a brother?and saw yo moms?omg girl,like that's cray.