Chapter 45 Meet my brother part 2

~1:47pm~

*August*

I parked the car and looked to my right at Rae and she kept playing wit her ring.I dont know what's going on in her head but it seems its weighing heavily on her.I sighed and told her that its gonna be alright but if he says something slick then im ready to get buck...famous or not ask Rich Homie Quan. I got out from my BTW and opened Rae's car door and she immediately looked up till she spoke.

Rae: August, are you sure we ready for marriage right now? I mean we already been together for a year and not meet our family yet...I cant keep holding this any longer I gotta let ya know.

She cant be serious? is she already giving up cuz I cant do that 5 year engagement shit.

Me:Well meeting ya brudda is a first step...now come on.

She grasped my hand and I glanced at the ring on her hand, I ignore her comment from the car cause a nigga ain't gonna give up at this moment.

We walked in chipotle which didnt seem to busy and we sat down in a secluded area by the window.But a nigga was hungry but I was gone wait cause ya never know what im getting myself into cause I never met anybody's parents at all.A few minutes passed and a deep voice spoke up which made me whip my head up to a dark skin type of dude kinda like lance gross.

*Ace*

I looked at the time on my iphone and cursed myself...I knew I shouldn't have a taste of that lean from last nights party.I have 20 minutes till I met Rae and I dont wanna look all raggedy and ratchet the fuck I look like....I got up from the couch almost knocking over my laptop and hot my keys but not before looking at myself at my tall mirror.

Me:Do tha snoop dogg pose...oh yea nigga bout to spend time wit my lil booger today!!

I locked my apartment and went into my Mercedes Benz and pulled off...I wonder what kinda surprise she has for me..  it better be 12 blunts.as I was driving , I kept hitting every damn red light.GOD is playing wit me right now cause this never happens to me at all.I began to tap my fingers and listen to tha radio.

Radio host: Aight this song right here was produced by Cali's own DJ Ace of Spades and Def Jam's new artist Clyde Brown

Me:Nigga what??

I listened closely and it was one of the songs that I was working on with Clyde when he was working on his EP.I never thought Clyde would get signed because last week he was saying he had a meeting at Def jam.I gotta give him a call.

Me:Nigga we made it!!*does the dougie*

I didnt notice that the light turned green and bitches be honking their horn.

Me:damn a nigga cant celebrate ugh move around me then there's two other lanes shit.

I looked to my left and sum old white lady held up her finger ...I gotta roll down my window.

Me:Fuck ya too grandma!! witcho medicaid pussy!!

I began to drive towards chipotle cuz I gotta tell Rae this! thats her homie too.I parked and got out my car and got a text from clyde.

Clyde:Nigga we made it!!!

Me:hell yea we gone throw you a party!! and show out fareal..when you get in atlanta give me a call and its on!! cuhh on da set

I sent the text and smiled cause my name is finally getting out there.I locked my car and did my gangsta walk into chipotle. I started looking everywhere till I saw her big head.I walked over and looked to her right and there was a nigga.wait....is that august??!!