Chapter 31 Homie

~Mean awhile~

August

My interview went straight,talked about personal questions and my concert tonite.I was riding back to the hotel and I checked my phone.I had 2 missed calls from Kenan.I instantly felt bad cuz I went ghost on him so I called him.

ring ring ring

Kenan:Hello?

Me:Aye ma nigga?what's hannin?

Kenan:Bruh alotta shit

Me:Is it tha trap house?or what?

Kenan:Naw mayne its straight,bringing in bank as always.um im just feeling some type of way right now.

Me:So what's up?

Kenan:Mayne!! Maya left me yesterday.I came home faded and dark lipstick on my neck.Now put that shit together.

I shook my head as if he could see me.

Me:Why ya gotta do dat?Maya?she was always down wit you.Kenan you gotta make it right by any means aight?

Kenan:Yea yea I will.................so anyways hows ya music shit goin on....you should put a nigga on ya know.I can be like yo stylist or sum shit,hell even ya DJ......Im just a lil salty cuz ya forgot a nigga. but its cool atleast you called me back.

I chuckled cuz here we go with his dramatic ass....same ol kenan.

Me:I mean if ya serious?You can pass the business to Rico....he's a loyal nigga.Maybe you can come on tour with me and pick out my clothes and shit,you kno how I dress.I really need a loyal nigga rite now.

Kenan:Whatcha mean by dat?Is a nigga messing with ya.

No matter what ,kenan always knows when shit is wrong with me,I guess by my tone of voice.

Me:Yea this bitch nigga named Donte,yo I needa tell ya this shit face to face in order for you to understand.

Kenan:I was serious about riding along with ya,I think I needa get away from the ATL.

Me:Aight,imma still be here in New York till tomorrow evening.Why don't you get the next flight here and make it to my show?sounds good?

Kenan:Roca fella up in this bitch!!

Im glad my nigga is coming out.We talked for awhile and at the same time I was unlocking my door to my hotel.When I walked in,something was off,like my closet by the bed was open and now its closed,I told housekeeping not to come in and fuck shit up.I ignored it and decided to kill time by kicking it with my body guard....so I went to his room and see what's up.

*Rae*

We sat parked in front of my house.I told Maya she can stay with me till August comes back which will be awhile.All she did was nod,I pray to god she will make it.I got out and walked to the passenger side and literally carried her out but not before I hugged her.

Me:I want you to stay strong,are feeling any pain?Ill give you some of that pain meds when we get inside.

I grabbed her hand till she spoke.

Maya:I love you Rae,I don't know what I will do without you.

I smiled and we walked inside.Kenan better watch his grimey ass for I do something really stupid.

End
aight sorry this was short af,but Im getting a writers block again.

So comment/vote please :)