Chapter 20 Hell Naw

*Aug*

After Rae left,I went to the studio to see wat Donte was gone show me.I parked outside the studio and went inside and down the hall.

I walked in with Dontes back towards me.

Me: Wassup nigga?Wat ya working wit?

Donte: I have made 4 instrumentals for you I want you to hear dem.cool?

We listened to them and I automatically started writing my verses to sing and was done in no time. I got out the booth while Donte burned the songs onto a disk for me.

Donte: Your voice man...you sound so thug but yet so real.

I chuckled cuz all im speaking from is the heart.

Me: Yea man I needa keep pushing hard since I have a fiancée now.

After I said that his eyes turned huge and I saw his eyebrows furrow.Like nigga do we got a problem?

Me: What's up wit yo face?

Donte; That fast?nigga yo ass is gonna b on tour,you have radio appearances,you needa attend meet&greets.You got a whole lotta stuff on ya platter.Ya feel me?I ain't tryna hate but this is gone get outta hand.

I nodded and chuckled a bit.

Me; Nigga I handle mine,best believe I can juggle my career,my woman,and my fam.I know wat im doin.

At this point he's always tryna put down Rae all the damn time.

Donte: I just want you to succeed that's all.

I nodded without saying a word cuz if I do something will pop off.

Donte broke the silence and moved on to me touring.I did say he can go but I ain't gone turn him down cuz he's good people.

Me: Aight mayne,ill c ya in 2 weeks.The tour bus will pick u up.Bye nigga.

I dapped him and put the CD in my Louis vuitton duffle and headed home.Hopefully Rae is home.

*20 min later*

I walked in our house and the lights were off and I called out for Rae.no answer.Aye get that money girl.

I looked in the fridge and nothing curbed my appetite.Imma just go to sleep,tired than a mofo..

*Rae*

Me: Yea I think she needs a smaller size.....can you grab me that needle with the thread?

I told my helper since the photoshoot was found longer than expected. There was only 2 models for this shoot and there was suppose to be atleast 4 cuz of the clothes.

Manager: I needa call up some more models,these clothes needa be shot and its taking a long time!!!!!

As my manager Yolanda yelled,she stood infront of me.

Me: Yes?

I was shitting bricks cuz she gets really scary when she's pissed off.

Yolanda: Rae you have a nice curvy body,would you please model for these jeans?

I was in awe cuz these were her clothes ,well the blouses and shorts I helped design.

I nodded and she took me to the back where they had the models changing clothes.

Yolanda : Here put these on and also this black lace bra.This is all you gonna be wearing.

I was gonna go against it but decided no to.

I put on the clothes and walked on set,I was by myself and I felt awkward.

Photographer: Are you another model.

Me: Uhhh ummm im i guess

He dragged be to a white background and told me to bend down and pose.

I did all types of poses. and went through a whole rack of clothing.

After I was done I went to change into my regular work clothes.When I was done,I walked out and was bumped into a modeling agent.

Me: Oh im sorry.

Agent: No im sorry,I was tryna get to you before you left.My name is Brooke and I saw the potential of you modeling clothes.I have to say you have something in you that I would want to work with.

I was shocked cuz how can a deaf girl model??well since i have a hearing aid on but still crazy right?

Me: Okay...um

She handed me her business card and to contact her asap.I nodded and made my way out to my car.Had a productive day but something really good came out of it.

As I was walking to my car I saw a dark long figure against my car.I grabbed my pepper spray cuz this is downtown ATL.

I got closer and was faced against Donte.Oh hell naw.

END of chap...imma put up 4 more tonite so be ready y'all!!comment/vote anything