Chapter 8 <Trouble>

*Maya*

OMG...I didn't kno there was gone be crap loads of customers today...ugh I had to call up Rae and see if she can help a nigga out.

Customer: Um excuse me Ive bbeen waiting for 15 minutes...is there a smaller size in this?

I put my phone down roughly.Normally I wud tell Rae to run in the back to look for more sizes but I can't do that since I have a register in fron of me.

Me: Hold on bitch im coming.

Hopefully Rae comes saves the day.

*Rae*

After August dropped me off...I had to hurry and grab my keys to my car..and speed to the boutique.

I made it within 10 minutes top...I bursted in the front door like captain save a hoe and clocked in...im getting paid.

Maya signed "thank god your here...look at this customers"

Me: I know I got you.

Just when I said that I saw the glare of the glass door move and in walked in a group of guys.

Like I know we got some guy clothes and shoes but not that much compared to women's. I guess the customers decided to leave when they saw them.

Maya said "Hello. welcome to Boss Boutique"

Guy #1: Sup ma you guys got sum timberlands?

Guy#2:I hope they got some Levis.

Maya: Yea ill show you.What's your name by the way?

Guy #2: Kenan.

She walked off...and I looked down and started folding clothes and then I felt someone tap my shoulders I turned around and saw August.

I smiled haha and looked down.He gave me a hug and took out his phone and wrote: I guess u had to work huh? ol girl cudnt handle it?

I wrote back with yea she didn't expect customers to be rolling inn like its black Friday...its only October.

He nodded and asked where the gold chainz and rings that we sell.

He had his eyes on this double gold chain...the price was $987.

I gave him the chain to try on and we walked towards the full length mirror and we stared at the view.

I like they way we stood but outta no where we reversed positions and he was in back of me holding on.

I smirkedand he held my chin up and we kissed.lawd sweet Jesus.

It was interrupted by one of Augusts's friend...he had alotta clothes and I guess they wanna check out.

So we broke away from our embrace...and I walked over to the register to ring it all up...the total was $2,357....let me tell you nobody had spent that in our store.

I showed August the receipt and he went into his back pocket and pulled out a stack of money and laid it on the counter.No hesistation.

So I gave him his change and we both looked at Maya and Kenan going back and forth about something...

*Maya*

Me:Nigga quit looking at me like that?!!

Kenan: Im sorry cuz yo ass is fine as hell...can I get yo numba?

Me: Naw nigga..all up in my face

Kenan: I can be yo babydaddy...shoot ill take care of you.Yo Aug tell her wats good?

I looked over to Aug...and realized that's tha guy from the club.Im slow I know! haha

I then looked at Rae and she was just smiling...ma nigga.

Me: Get yo shit!

Kenan: I will but u gotta go in a date wit me.

Me: Ugh fine...just cuz ya cute.

Wrote down my number and he smiled.

They ended up leaving but August stayed behind to hug her.awwwww.