Chapter 41 makin moves

This is a filler chapter...excuse the errors cuz I didn't edit at all.Next chap will b longer and mode descriptive.

~next morning~

*Rae*

I for up from the love seat holding onto my neck....I knee I shuda took my ass to my bed but I was just too tired. Carrying your 25 year old brother is a workout.I glanced at him face down on my white couch,he done threw up by the coffee table.I scrunched my nose and preceded to the cabinet under the sink to grab some pine sol and a bucket.

Ace quickly ran to the spare bathroom and I hear noises of his hangover kicking up. Should ha e took his ass back to his place.I shook my head and cleaned the pile he had left.

Me:You good?

Ace:Why u let me drunk so much last nite?

Me:Me??fuck outta here..you a grown ass man Hah

Ace:Ugh my stomach is turning and shit.

I chuckled as he turned on the tv,I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.After I was done,I gave a plate to Ace but he declined saying the aroma of the food was getting to him...well alrighty then.

Marching upstairs,I got ready for my photoshoot for Karmaloop.It was for the summer edition.It was only November now so im happy they wanted me to model.

After I got ready,Ace had already left.

~skips to end of photoshoot~

Me:Thank you,it was a pleasure modeling for your clothing.

I reached for the check that was in the CEO's hand.

CEO: No thank you,you ate Absolutely beautiful especially with your green eyes.Full of envy.

I smiled as he walked away.I grabbed my purse and urgently opened the envelope.$11,000.

I screeched from seeing the large amount,girl is making moves.

I drove home and my phone started vibrating against the cupholder so I answered.

Me:Hello?

Aug:Babe?bout time you answered,I called ya last nite cuz I wanted to tell you,that my momma wanna meet ya.

Me:Really?

Aug;Yea haha I stopped by her crib last nite since im in Houston.

Me:Im so nervous to meet her,and the rest of yo family.

Aug: Aye babes,yo slang is different.

Me:What you mean?

Aug: haha your more expressive and hood wit it.

Me:Oh haha prolly all those times I've been hanging with my brother.

Aug: Ah I see,I wanna meet him.It seems he really helped you break outta ya shell.

Me:Yea,its just amazing how he makes me think of life differently,don't worry you will meet him when you come back since  he lives here now.

Aug:Aight coo...but anyways I needa get to bed, nigga tired but imma call you in the morning.yo ass better pick up Rae.

Me:Haha I will,goodnite ugly I love you.

Aug:Wateva im sexy.But I love ya doe,bye.

Me:Bye.

I ended the call and tossed my phone to the seat and drove the rest of the way home.