Chapter 19 Fvck yo feelins

*Rae*

~morning after~

Ouch!!!I tried slipping outta bed but I was too sore.I looked over at August and his ass was snoring away. I smiled remembering the events that happend last nite.Looking down at my ring, I can imagine our life together but the only thing that's bothering me was the only family I had was my grandmother. I can't even contact her cuz she went on a cruise wit her friends 2 days ago. I guess I can show up to her house next week and tell her the news and I still gotta have her meet August though.

I shook it off and began cooking breakfast.

I was making chocolate chip pancakes and sausage till I heard the door bell ring.

Like who in tha hell be coming over at 9 in the morning?

As I opened the door, revealed Donte.

I crossed my arms and said "What do you want,if its August ill tell him that you swung by"

With that I started closing the door but his feet stopped it.

*sign language*

Donte: I wanna talk to you?and since when did you get speech therapy and a hearing aid for? You said you will never change who you are!!

I saw his jaw clench, I was more angry cuz my man is upstairs asleep and here this nigga wanna start problems??move Tf on already I thought to myself.

*signing*

ME: I have nothing to say to you!!I moved on.im finally happy.

Donte: Aight...(nods head)

I shook my head and was gonna slam the door in his face but he grabbed my wrist roughly.

Donte: Remember this!I will always be your first love.

Not till he looked down at my wrist,he also saw my engagement ring.In the band is says My Bonnie in cursive.

He let go and ran away.

A tear slipped and I grabbed my wrist cuz it was throbbing.

I presumed back to cooking.He better not start anything.

*Aug*

I looked outside and saw Dontes car pulling off. I wonder if he was gonna talk to me.I shrugged and preceded to take a shower and put on some laid back clothes.

I got out and smelled sausages being cooked!aye!!

After I was done I made my way downstairs. I did the FDB dance in the kitchen where I saw my future wife.

Rae: Baby haha you stoopid.

im glad I made her laugh,she turned around and I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Me: I love you and I mean that.

Her: I love you even more honey.

I saw her wrist and it was a little red.did i do that last nite??

Me: Babe was I rough wit ya last nite?

Her: Uh noo, this was caused by my hairtie but im fine.

I saw her smile and left it at that.We ate and i began washin the dishes.but she was a little off.

Me:Hey Mrs alsina,is somethang on ya mind.you can tell me.

Her: Ummmm, im just tired from all that work you put me last nite haha.

I nodded,maybe this is what virgins who lost it feels,shiiiid i don't know.

Her: I need to help with this photoshoot at 2.

I looked at tha clock on the microwave which read 11:08.

Me: Okay,besides I need to hit up my manager and prep for my shows.

I kissed her and she went upstairs to get ready.

I sat on the couch and pulled out a blunt,same ol G.

I was smoking and Donte texted me.

Dboy: Aye man lets lay down some tracks.I got these beats and instrumentals for you.

Me: Aight how does 4 sound?

Dboy: Good for me.

I started going in my high daze and started imagining Rae in that white dress.

Aight y'all!!wat y'all think? I meed 7comments and 5 votes for next chapter.Drama will begin in 5........4.....3.....2

...1.

Lets get it guys :) Thanx for tha support.