Chapter 13 < Keeping it 100 >

~a week later~

*August*

Everything between me an Rae is going good...don't worry ill b making my money at tha same damn time...but as if rite now im walking into my last session for sign language class. I went and signed in and sat at the table.Just then Donte walks in.

Donte: Waddup cuhh

We dapped and he sat on the table.

Me: So how u been ma nigga? u haven't hit a brotha up.haha

Donte: Yea I just been busy getting my community service hours. So how was your date wit yo girl?

Me: Man she was amazed...this how her eyes looked °_° lmao

Donte: haha u a fool man.

Me: Yea man...so this my last class..lets hang tomorrow.

Donte nodded and he began setting up his worksheets and alla dat.

~35 minutes later~

Man nobody showed up...so it was just me and Donte.

Me: Ummm ma dude...since nobody here u wanna hang?

Donte: Yea

We grabbed our coats and headed out.We decided to go to this bar where they had pool tables..we settled in and ordered some drinks and started playing pool.

Me: Aye so on tha real...who was your girlfriend back home? Cuz I see all these other females look at you and u ain't paying attention.I joked.

I swear there this redbone who was checking him out...but im cuffed..no time for that.

Donte: Well im still in love with her...I remember when I was in juvie my grandfather visited me and he said that she ain't coming back and for me to get lost. I also heard from other niggas in tha hood that she had thought I cuffed a new chick which was partly true....since then I been tryna clean out my regrets that I did to her. im just focusing on myself then maybe I can reconnect wit her someday.

I nodded and took a drink of my black cherry ciroc

Me: She must be really wonderful if she always on yo mind. But don't worry there is always someone for everybody.

Donte: Yea I hope so.oh I never got your girlfriends name?

Me: Its Raelynn.

.she beautiful *pulled out phone and shows Donte my screensaver*

*Donte*

I took his phone and looked at his screensaver and there the love of my life caked up with this nigga.What a small world.

I had the courage to hold in my tears

She must really moved on.

Me; She a ten man....beautiful.

Aug: Thanx man...like she special too me...only if she can hear me sing tho. But its aight god put her in my life for a reason.She has my back.

I forced a smile then I began to have memories of her...I ended up storming out leaving Aug there...

I gotta get my baby back.

*August*

Aight nigga just walk out..maybe he needs to do something.I shrugged and drank the last of my ciroc and went to go to Rae's crib.

* Rae*

I was doin the last of my Economics homework and got a text from August.

MyClyde: Aye imma swing thru I miss u.

Me: Aight.

Once I was done..I waited outside for him and then I saw my baby pull up in his black Chevy.

My smile was plastered onto my face and I walked towards him..He got out and stood before me and we kissed.

*sign language*

Me: Why you so eager to see me?I saw you this morning?

Him; I can't get you outta my mind.

I smiled and grabbed his hand and lead him into the house..Thank god Maya is on a date with Kenan tonite.

We sat on my bed and he sat up.He leaned in and kissed me roughly and his hands was trailing my body.I didn't mind but I was a virgin to say the least. We made out which seemed like hours and then I pulled away. I think he knew I was caught off gaurd cuz I saw him chuckle.

Him; Don't worry ma..I ain't gone try anything else.

I nodded and soon we fell asleep.

..

.