Chapter 35 thuggin

*Donte*

I had my hand on my waistband ready to pull out that steel that my skin shivered from....I have so much hate for this nigga...he got me fucked up on so many levels.

I reached for it then pulled it out,his facial expression didn't flinch one bit.I aimed it towards his head but then my gun went flying.Kenan was eye level with me,oh so August can't fight his own battles???

Kenan:Homie u got me fucked up,yo embarrassing yoself!look around you and all u mad over is some chick that you obviously don't deserve.Like i said "imma ride for my niggas and I be damned of you tryna hurt one"

Me:See that'd where u got me fucked up too,August has to have a homie jump infront if the bullet for him...that ain't no man at all.

August pushed kenan out tha way and faced me.

Aug: SAY THAT SHIT ONE MORE TIME NIGGA!!FUCK YO FEELINGS CUZ YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOE IM STRAIGHT THUGGIN ON YO ASS

I pushed him and that when the beatdown played out,I kept punching him and then he socked me dead in the jaw,that shit hurt.He got up and started kicking my stomach not until I tripped him by grabbing his ankle.He fell flat on his ass and that when I started goin inn,Kenan pulled me off and when I stopped to look at him,there stood 5 police officers......shit!

I already knew the routine,I put my hands above my head and I faced the officers.They put me in cuffs and took my gun with them.I shooked my head lightly cuz

1.I haven't registered that gun. 2.I already have a bench warrent for my other gun. 3.My ass has a record already.

As they grabbed me to walk off backstage I turned around and said

'best believe imma ruin yo life,just wait on it haha'

I walked out,staying in jail ain't nothing new...frankly this is my first time getting arrested in new York.

*Aug*

I grabbed my jaw cuz that bitch hurt,he so damn lucky I didn't grab mine...I was tryna be a man and not use a gun but I guess its thug life from here now.Kenan pulled me up off the floor and told me some words that kinda scared me:

'that nigga is gone try to do everything in his might to break you down, he may kill somebody one day lets not hope its you'

When he said it...I thought the opposite,he may get to Rae.

I nodded and my manager was apologizing but I shooed it off...ain't nobody got time for that.We were suppose to go to the club later but I wasn't feeling it.Im already pissed as it is.As I was in deep thought in my hotel room,I decided to face time Rae....I miss her and its only been day 3 for the tour.

She picked up automatically and I saw her face....it didn't look like the same.My eyebrows furrowed cuz I hope Donte didn't do anything stupid.

Me:Babe what's wrong??

Rae:Um...my mother called me today..old memories came back and I don't know what to do.

I could tell she was on the verge of tears,I could understand that cuz the many stories and long nights that her mother did to her.How heartless could you be?

Me:Baby, after all these years she wanna reach out to you?That seems a lil odd if you ask me,me and you tryna get it outchea cuz we both suffering pain.

I saw her nod and she looked down,that's tha shit I don't like cuz she's always hanging her head low.

Me;Pick up yo head up princess yo crown is falling haha

Rae:Haha shutup but imma hang in there.....so hows everything.

She saw my jaw clench...

Rae;What happend??did you do something?

Me:Tha nigga pulled a gun on me Rae,he didn't shoot me but we ended up fighting.He fucked up my show,talked shit,then got arrested.

I don't wanna talk about it.

Rae:He's fucking stupid,atleast he got fired....I love you tho,don't let him mess up tha rest of yo concert performance aight.

I nodded and replied with a serious voice

'Rae this nigga might come back to the ATL,he one crazy dude,Imma say this and you better listen...don't speak to him,calls,texts,emails,nothing.. imma have my homies watch over you okay?'

She nodded and smiled.

Rae:Im always fine august.

Me:You always fine as fuck haha

We ended up talking for hours and then she went off to sleep,she gots work.Me im on grindmode,im not even sleepy.

As I was browsing thru the channels,there was a beat making knock,only one person does that, Kenan.

I walked over to the door and opened it,Kenan automatically kicked off his Jordan slides and flopped on the bed.

Me:Uh nigga I believe this is my bed...fuck outta here!!haha.

He hit me with tha pillow and I fell down dramatically.

Me:*hoodrat voice*Omg kenan!!Like you ain't gotta be a bitch...yo dick is small anyways..ill Chris brown slap yo ass!

Kenan:Bitch yo broke!shutup don't talk to me,I got fed up.

haha he's always breaking down YGs lyrics...I can always be a foolie with him anyday.

Kenan:I came over here to talk about Maya.

I nodded and rolled my blunt.....im ready to get my Dr.Phil on now.

here y'all go,im sorry for tha late post.comment/vote thanks