Chapter 28 Fake

Shoutout 2 these real ladies who commented something meaningful:

@naudia_weems

@_shawtythatbahd

Im thankful for u two cuz I like your suggestions.And imma keep in mind your points in what i shud include. its getting to that point where I'm writing all these chapters and only 3 comments are left on it.Hopefully ill get more comments this time.So lets get back to the story.

*Maya*

I came home exhausted,im grateful I talked to Rae about what's really going on with me.As always Kenan isn't home,probably selling rocks or cheating.who knows??Its around 4 so I started cooking and did some laundry.I made my way to the bed and laid down then dozed off.

~2a.m.~

I was awoken by the door slamming and I walked towards the livingroom.There sat a drunken Kenan who had some wine colored lipstick on his neck.I was disgusted,here I am being a housewife and I ain't got no damn ring. I marched towards him and stood till he could see me.

Me:Well it seems you had fun!the way some trick's lipstick is on you.How can you do such a thing??!huh??

He just sat there staring at me emotionless.

Kenan: You think I should stop?cuz I ain't anytime soon.Since your not giving it up I had to find someone else who would.

With that I slapped his ass so hard!!Even his whole family could of felt it.

Me:Your such a damn pig!Fuck you nigga im out!

He grabbed his cheek and burst out laughing,I don't need this life,I really dont.

I packed all my bags and left all the clothes,shoes,purses that Kenan bought with his trap money.Fuck him,I can be on my independent shit.

I got all my shit and walked out to my beat up ford focus and drove,im never gone look back.I need to go see Rae.

*Kenan*

I began laughing because all this shit is being too funny for me.One is because im high as fuck and still a lil drunk.Ever since August gave me leadership to his Trap house I was having fun nonstop.I got money,connects,and all the hoes.What it look like settling down??I pulled out my blunt and lit.Ill call August tomorrow and see how he doing.

*Donte*

We just chillin in the hotel right now,im hella tired.I tried calling and texting Rae but she don't Wanna answer.I just wanna apologize bit no she don't wanna.Lately, August has been distant and would only exchange a couple of words.At the corner of my eye he would mug me then when I would look at him he would give me a head nod.Something ain't right but im just here to get money and get in August's head to not marry Rae. August has a show at 10 tonite so we have to get ready.Since its only 10 a.m. now,we goin straight to his radio interviews to let everyone know about his performance tonite .I sneak diss this nigga tho.Lets just see how tonite will turn out.

End

Okay im still gonna put more of Dontes,Maya's,Kenan's,and August's POV in the next chapters.Please comment that's all I ask.