Chapter 30 Tears

This is gone be really short cuz I need get ready for tonite.Its my best friends birfday yo!!She says she wants a big booty hoe but where can I find dat??lmao anyways this is an intense chapter so beware!!BEWARE

~skipping over to Maya's appt~

*Maya*

The car ride was silent with Rae.Every now and then she would text on her phone and then she would put her head against my car window.I knew who she was texting:August.....but maybe Donte.His scary ass stay sneaking.I shook my head and parked by this clinic.Infront if it stood marchers who were against abortion.

My tears started rolling down my cheek,im about to do the unthinkable.Soon Rae touched my hand and kissed it.

Rae:Remember what I told you,imma ride for you boo.Do what is best.

I nodded my head and we both walked hand in hand inside the clinic,I got glares and mumbles from those anti abortion marchers but they don't understand my situation. Being lied to,cheated on,and being ignored.I just can't deal right now.

I signed in and sat down with Rae.

*sign language*

Me:Will you come with me inside?I needa hold somebody's hand.

Rae:Yes I will go with you.I hope they let me.

I nodded and we waited for the next 10 minutes.A doctor came out and he looked around in his 30's,good looking chocolate man.

Doc:Maya Stevenson??

Me:That's me.

I got up and he directed me to follow but I interrupted him.

Me:Can my girlfriend come with me?

I added the girlfriend so it can be believable. I nodded and I grabbed Rae's hand and we went into this  blue room.I sat down on the clinic bed and listened to the doctor.

Doc:Alrighty Maya,it says here you want an abortion.....may I ask why?

Maya:Um I was raped and Im in a unstable work flow.I don't think I can handle it.

The rape part was a lie,Kenan was always soft on me when we had sex and I gave it to him whenever he asked but I wish I didn't.

Doc:Okay,well imma need you to change in this gown,remove your underwear and lay down on the bed.It won't take long.Ill give you 10 minutes and ill be back.

He left,Rae was in the verge of crying cuz I can tell her eyes got glossy.Don't give up on me now please.

Me:Rae!!I need support okay....stay strong for me.

She nodded and wiped away her tears and I did what the doctor said to do.

As I laid down on the bed...I began to think of the beginning of Kenan and I's relationship and now how it is all fucked up.All because he wanted to be King of Atlanta.I wiped my stray tear and clenched my hands.

Doc:Alright,lets get this done.

He had all these tools and it scared me.

Doc:Okay may I need you to breathe for me,you'll feel some pain but imma give you these meds first.

He handed it to me and I took them.I grabbed Rae's hand and waited.outta nowhere i felt something sharp.

Me:Ouch!!noo

I started crying and the doctor told me it was done,I didn't even want to look in that silver pan.I looked at Rae and it seemed she saw a ghost,hell I would of done the same.

My lower area was throbbing and Rae had to put my clothes on me.My tears were never stopped,I paid my visit and left.This time Rae is driving.I wish my life was over!

End
aight y'all im Sooooo against this abortion thing.but this is just a book so don't hate.

Isn't that scary??omg I was crying during this chapter