Chapter 17 <Getting it together>

A/N:Okay imma fast forward to 8 months in their life. August got signed to Def Jam. Rae took her speech therapy and got her hearing aid inserted. She can talk normal which is good. She can laugh for days too which August loves. Donte is always tryna contact her but she ignores him but here's the catch: He's touring with August!Maya and Kenan are still dating, Kenan is holding down Augusts business in the streets. Okay so lets go on with this chapter :)

*Rae*

-talking normal-

Me: Babe where can I put this?

I held my 5x5 portrait of tupac which i favored.

August: You can hang that up the stairs....damn yo voice is like an angel.

I blushed and started hanging up the portrait in OUR house. Ever since he got signed and started doin shows he been making bank,plus his hit single I Love this shit...stayed number 1 for 3 months. I even got my degree in fashion designing too.Of course we upgraded.

I looked at my portrait that I hanged up and felt a pair of hands around my waist.

August; So babe,what we gone do for our 10 month anniversary?I waited this long with out yo goods and you promised me one day.

I knew wat he meant, I mean im ready and plus the sexual tension is always up in the air.

Me; hmmm.I don't know.

I turned around and we stared at each other. Just then his phone rang.

August: Yea?Are you serious??......You wanna go with me?...cuz my tour don't kick off till next month.

Ma nigga coo...bye

Me: Who was that?

Aug: donte

I cringed at his name,im so disgusted with him working with my man.

August: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing,my stomach is just turning.

He nodded and gave me a kiss.

August:Imma go take a shower aiight?

Me: Okay wash that fine ass haha

August: You wanna join?

Me: I needa make dinner hun

August: One of these days girl

He smirked and walked off.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some fried chicken and collard greens.

*Aug*

Man this girl is literally making me wait, but ill give her the respect. I never been this celibate ever.

I washed up and put on a black tee,dark wash levis,and my Jordan slides.Basic cuz im with my baby.

As she was cooking, I took out my camera on my iPhone and started taking pictures of her.Of course she played along.

Me: Pose for me baby! YAAASSSS arch yo back....ooh girl you can be a model.

Rae; Stoooopppp are you gone post this on instagram? you better not haha.

Knowing damn well imma put it on twitter and instagram.

Me: I just wanna take pics of you before I leave for tour next month.

Rae:Awwww you gone miss me?

Me: Hell yea ,you pushed me to where I am today.

She sat the food down,this tha shit I like,a woman who can cook and clean.

I dug in cuz im one of those skinny niggas.It may be August but hell its getting kinda cold in Atlanta.

Me: So I was thinking of taking you to dinner for our 10 month anniversary.

Rae; Where?

Me; Its a surprise

She laughed and shook her head. She had changed alot.

Rae; Well it better be somewhere low key cuz there some thots who are psycho.

I chuckled cuz she so overprotective but not as much as me tho.....im way beyond.

Me: Don't worry girl.

After we ate,she wanted to wash the dishes and I was lighting up a blunt.

I looked back at all the months I spent with Rae, I looked at her as my Queen, I just needa let her meet my moms,bit she lives in Houston tho.

I ain't got no worries cuz im getting it together.