Chapter 16 <Beats>

*A week later*

-August-

Me; You sure they gone like it? Its all or nothing for me.

I looked straight into my dj's eyes who has been working with me on my album...I have about 8 songs on there ready for some label to claim me.

DJ: Aug yo voice is amazing.Im sure one is goin to sign you.

I nodded and prayed. Im giving a snippet of 3 songs to different labels. Rock a fella, Capitol records,Cash Money, and Def Jam.

I watched him put the CDs in manila envelopes.

Thanks to the beats that Donte made for me,when I make it big imma give him a shout out and cut a check too.

-Rae-

I was just cleaning August's condo cuz a girl is bored on this winter vacation. He was in the studio,he always in there but its good.My baby tryna pursue his career.

I looked at phone and time read 1:27p.m.

Ugh, I even have an appointment with my doctor in 2 hours. I decided I should try out the hearing aids and speech therapy since August suggested it. Why not?haha

-3:15-

I walked in the door and signed my self in. 10minutes later my doctor signed for me to follow her to tha back office.

Doc Flores: So I see you wanna improve your hearing and speech?

Me; Yea,I just feel I can do it. I wanna be able to hold a convo and hear a lil bit more.

Doc: That's the first step is trying. Okay I wrote down a list of different hearing aids and their prices.

She showed me the list and there was one in particular that was clear and tiny, as if you will barely see it.

I pointed at it no hesitation. Don't matter the price.

Me: I want that one.

Doc: You sure its about $855.

I nodded and she said she will check if there is any in stock.

She left and i thought about the reality of talking and hearing.

She came back in and said it will b available next week to put in.Also, she referred me to a speech specialist that same day. Here goes nothing.

After all that I began driving back to Augs place. I unlocked his door by my spare key and saw him arguing with someone on the phone.

Even tho im not able to hear wat he saying, they way he looks is 10x scarier.

I sat on the couch while he was pacing around the kitchen and infront of TV.

Soon he got off the phone and threw it on the loveseat.

He rubbed his face and noticed I was sitting infront of him.

He: Im sorry babe, niggas playing wit my money and emotions.

I smiled and he sat beside me.

Him: Thanks for cleaning my spot, it smelled real good haha

I kissed him to let him know that I got that touch of a real women. The type to clean,cook,and hold you when u feeling down.

August: Where did you leave to tho?

So I told him everything and once.again he offered to pay but I declined cuz I do got my savings stacked up for it.

Him: I know you can do it, it prolly gone take some time huh?

I nodded and he decided to take me to Roscoe's. Hopefully that waitress ain't there.

End of Chap.Im getting a writers block y'all....but this is like a filler chapter doe. So yea :)